Trump digs bigger hole for obstruction case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. TJustice

TJustice

3. CET

CET

The lunatic left thinks if they repeat something enough it will become reality.

Poindexter and elderado like this.
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

You mean like our beloved leader

ElCubano and piezoe like this.
  5. CET

CET

I'm just pleased you know he is your leader.

6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

TJustice likes this.
  7. Hilarious when the minions of the gaslighter-in-chief accuse the left of their own propaganda methods.

Or just sad.

CET, a new old one. I just looked at the posts and saw another sad sack who has never made a trading side post.

These pathetic old fucks who can only trade long, can't handle volatility and pray Trump will make it rain for them.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Maximum transparency should always be a goal in government, but does anyone suspect that this is not the motivation behind the President's decision? In any case a unilateral decision by one who is potentially the focus of Mueller's investigation would be inappropriate because of the conflict of interest. I wonder what statutes speak to this. Although the Congress makes their own rules and can do with their own material whatever they decide, I doubt that Mr. Sessions, Mr. Rosenstein, nor Mr. Mueller will prove to be as pliable as Mr. Trump might hope.

Cuddles likes this.
  9. Likely true. Goebbels said so.

10. Trump is exposing the sources and methods that the senior leadership of the FBI used to attempt to overthrow the government.

Good. That's the purpose. I could watch Trump endanger those sources and methods all day long and be as happy as a clam at high tide.

#10     Sep 18, 2018
    WeToddDid2 likes this.