Trump Derangement Syndrome -- An Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Poindexter, Feb 5, 2018.

1. No the models are not subjective, and the science is NOT politicized. Despite what your narrow right wing propaganda says. Every science org on earth on every expert is not saying it because they are all democrats. That's fucking ridiculous.

But you ARE a Jeezum nut aren't you? I can tell delusional psychopathological cult behavior when I see it. Very common among the right wing religitards.

#71     Feb 10, 2018
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

Sorry Mr. futurecurrents, but you are incorrect on six counts. It is remarkable that you were able to accomplish this in so few words. I am truly impressed! However, although I find your impaired cognition and emotional dysregulation highly entertaining, this thread is not about climate "science." So kindly make additional comments on that elsewhere, in more appropriate threads, and perhaps we can discuss nonstationarity and climate scientists' specious dismissals of it.

#72     Feb 12, 2018
  3. Poindexter

Poindexter

Noteworthy display of leftist lunacy with shades of TDS by the Trump-hating media, which has clearly lost any semblance of objectivity, decency and sanity.

Media TDS.png

#73     Feb 12, 2018
    Tom B, traderob and Optionpro007 like this.
  4. TDS all over those headlines. Besides making people unable to reason, it seems it makes them feel a belonging with murderous dictators hoping to find them a safe place. MSM has gone super TDS mad...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    #74     Feb 12, 2018
    Tom B likes this.

5. So you think that Trump's stance on man made global warming is correct?

#75     Feb 12, 2018
  6. Tom B

Tom B

[​IMG]

#76     Feb 12, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.