Trump Derangement Syndrome -- An Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Poindexter, Feb 5, 2018.

1. UsualName

UsualName

So, I disagree with all profiling and support these tea party groups even though many of them are in fact scam groups designed to pay off the board and engage in bare minimum activity. The old adage that it is better to let ten guilty go free than imprison one innocent still means something to me. However, I don’t agree the IRS engaged in illegal activity against them.

As to having different standards of when profiling is good and when it is bad is exactly the reason why the IRS is able to get away with this type of behavior. And, don’t think for one minute that settlement wasn’t politically motivated. The IRS would have won had this gone to court.

#41     Feb 6, 2018

2. Needs repeating. Great post.

"Here's how my education has helped me.

I don't live in a fantasy world where other inbred morons with a persistent persecution complex are jerking each other off and repeating the same buzzwords and talking points over and over again to make them true.

I am not a scared religious nutjob who is slowly sliding into irrelevancy and then desperately clinging to a swindler who lies to your face, telling you what you want to hear, but it's okay because he was on TV for a while and he hates the same people you do.

I mean, your messiah made his money screwing people out of theirs, he didn't even leave out the poor or the hard working but to despise such a filthy creature, I must have some psychological problem right? You are the reason why Trump University was a success, delusional uneducated illogical morons who would side with any retard as long as he uses the right words."

#42     Feb 6, 2018
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

An adult wrote this?

#43     Feb 6, 2018
    LacesOut likes this.
  4. So poindexter. What about Trump's ignorance regarding man made global warming? The science denying ignoramus is being criminally incompetent about one of the biggest threats to all life on earth. Literally no expert climatologist agrees with him.

It's one thing to be ignorant. It's another when that ignorance threatens all life on earth.

Think this is hyperbole? Think (if a Trump supporter can do that) again.

#44     Feb 6, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.

5. Well the inbred morons part is a little over the top, but the rest is spot on.

However, the places in the US with the most inbred morons -like Appalachia and trailer parks - Trump is very popular.

#45     Feb 6, 2018
  6. [​IMG]

#46     Feb 6, 2018
  7. Yup.

[​IMG]

#47     Feb 6, 2018
    futurecurrents likes this.
  8. jem

jem

So the left has no peer reviewed science stating man made co2 causing warming.
    There fake consensus does not even blame man made co2.
    yet leftist morons state Trump is an ignoramus.

The fake consensus made with 97 out of 99 out out of 10000 in a survey is that man (not man made co2) may be causing warming.

What would you have trump do? Send all leftists to the third world to decrease they carbon footprint? Maybe jail lefties like futurecurrents who are eco terrorists who sell greenhouse gases for a living?

#48     Feb 6, 2018
  9. jem

jem

Their not there

#49     Feb 6, 2018

10. There really is something wrong with you.

#50     Feb 6, 2018