Trump Derangement Syndrome -- An Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Poindexter, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Tom B

Tom B

[​IMG]

#31     Feb 5, 2018
    traderob likes this.
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

That's funny, Mr. Frederick, given that you are so deranged you're incapable of forming a single objective thought about the Obama regime's weaponization of government against political opponents that actually was authoritarianism -- unlike Trump's true but politically incorrect comment. Trump was calling out Democrats for not applauding the black unemployment rate, not him, despite CNN's phony headline. Maybe you should retreat to a safe space to protect yourself from Trump's "dangerous" words?

#32     Feb 5, 2018
    Optionpro007 and Tom B like this.
  3. Poindexter

Poindexter

Education Mr. exGOPer? How, exactly, has your indoctrination I mean "education" benefited you? Other than turning you into a delusional moonbat with no coping skills who's so triggered he can't help but obsessively post anti-Trump garbage on the internet all day.

#33     Feb 5, 2018
    traderob likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Here's how my education has helped me.

I don't live in a fantasy world where other inbred morons with a persistent persecution complex are jerking each other off and repeating the same buzzwords and talking points over and over again to make them true.

I am not a scared religious nutjob who is slowly sliding into irrelevancy and then desperately clinging to a swindler who lies to your face, telling you what you want to hear, but it's okay because he was on TV for a while and he hates the same people you do.

I mean, your messiah made his money screwing people out of theirs, he didn't even leave out the poor or the hard working but to despise such a filthy creature, I must have some psychological problem right? You are the reason why Trump University was a success, delusional uneducated illogical morons who would side with any retard as long as he uses the right words.

The right words being 'Chicago' 'immigrant' 'feminists' 'derp state' and the list goes on. Use the words, trigger the retards and you have a cult to be proud of.

Most people deserve each other.

#34     Feb 5, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes because you are lying like a good conservative.

There was no weaponization, even your beloved IRS talking points fell apart. Trump refused to prosecute Lois Lerner himself.

"A report released Thursday by the Treasury Department’s inspector general for tax matters indicates that the IRS also singled out nearly 150 organizations whose names suggested they were affiliated with liberal organizations. Without specifically characterizing the politics of the groups, the report said the IRS initiated reviews when applicants’ names included words such as “occupy,” “progressive” and “green energy” between 2004 and 2013."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.858acae0cb83

Keep lying though, that's what makes you a good Trump ballwasher.

#35     Feb 5, 2018

6. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally all you do is live in a Fantasy word jerking Tony and Shartiblast off with the same buzzwords.

#36     Feb 6, 2018
    Arnie likes this.
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter

Sorry Mr. exGOPer, but you misspelled "indoctrination" again.

#37     Feb 6, 2018
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter

Sorry Mr. exGOPer, you are incorrect. It wasn't only the IRS that was weaponized; the DOJ and FBI were too.

Since you brought up the IRS, here is a more recent development and reference. I've highlighted and enlarged key parts to counteract your impaired cognition due to TDS:

Washington (CNN)The Justice Department on Thursday settled multiple lawsuits over the IRS targeting scandal, decrying actions of the previous administration as it moved to put the cases to bed.

In a statement announcing the settlements, Attorney General Jeff Sessions had strong words for his predecessors, saying it was "clear" that the IRS was "using inappropriate criteria to screen applications" for tax-exempt status under the Obama administration from tea party or conservative groups. https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/justice-department-settles-irs-lawsuits/index.html

#38     Feb 6, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
  9. UsualName

UsualName

This is actually a case of profiling. Normally, right wing people support profiling, until it is against them.

As far as the DOJ and fbi being weaponized the glean is fading off the new handle.

#39     Feb 6, 2018
  10. I might agree with you, but the evidence is that they did more than just give extra scrutiny to Tea Party groups. They actively impeded their ability to operate and raise funds prior to the election. In addition, the IRS applied illegal standards to block other groups, eg a Jewish 501(c)(3) applicant on the specious grounds that their goals were inconsistent with Obama foreign policy.

It's one thing to pat down a muslim male at the airport. This is more like they lied to him and told him his flight had been cancelled and he should go home and wait for word on when he could travel.

#40     Feb 6, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.