Trump Derangement Syndrome -- An Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Poindexter, Feb 5, 2018.

1. No, its mutated Bush derangement syndrome but UUUUUGE and Trememdous!

As someone said, how did Bush work out for yall?

#21     Feb 5, 2018
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

Thank you Mr. Optionpro007. You are correct that TDS delusions and behaviors can be present in individuals younger than 21. It is also the case that these individuals are the most vulnerable. However, because TDS has a political component, my first draft imposed the cutoff at the highest age of majority in the United States, on the theory that adults should know better. This may change with further research.

#22     Feb 5, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. #23     Feb 5, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
    #24     Feb 5, 2018
    Spike Trader likes this.
  5. So you view this tragic illness as having environmental origins? I had assumed it was largely genetic. If you are correct, it seems obvious that the only humanitarian thing to do, other than confining suffers, is to clamp down on the media's toxic waste dump.

#25     Feb 5, 2018
  6. I think my AI bot has it so it must be internet spread.. placing a target near Dow 22000 in a week.. It must really hate Trump.

#26     Feb 5, 2018
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter

Not exactly, Mr. AAAintheBeltway. I believe there may be a genetic predisposition to TDS and that environmental factors play a significant role in its development. But further study is needed because TDS research has only recently begun and the etiology of related disorders (delusional disorder for example) is unclear.

#27     Feb 5, 2018
  8. TDS is when you say ''My father cannot be a racist because he has taken many photos with black people''.

Trump Jr. says his father can’t be racist because of ‘all the rappers’ who have taken photos with him

[​IMG]

In an interview posted this week, Donald Trump Jr. defended his father from charges of racism on the grounds that he has had his photo taken with some famous rappers.

In an interview originally posted by The Daily Caller and flagged by Right Wing Watch, the eldest Trump son was asked by interviewer Ginni Thomas — the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — to comment on efforts to portray President Donald Trump as racist.

Trump Jr. responded that he thought it was “terrible” for anyone to think of Trump as racist, even though the president has in the past praised white supremacist demonstrators as “very fine people” and has said a judge can’t fairly oversee a case due to his “Mexican” heritage.

He also said that liberals called Trump a racist so many times that actual racists can now get away with being bigots because “people… roll their eyes” at any accusation of racism nowadays.

Then Trump Jr. offered a personal testament to show his father isn’t racist — he noted that the president has taken many photos with black people.

“I see, I know him, I’ve seen him my whole life,” Trump Jr. said. “I’ve seen the things he’s done. You know it’s amazing — all the rappers, all his African American friends, from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, have pictures with him.”

Watch the video below.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-jr-says-father-cant-racist-rappers-taken-photos/

#28     Feb 5, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, that environmental factor is called education. If you don't like a pathological liar, an incestuous sexual assaulter, a proven racist whose own DOJ is investigating him - that all means its TDS. A term invented to pretend that a nasty man who has no sense of decency cannot be detested without some psychoanalysis.. Your guy went after Obama over a birth certificate, do you have a medical diagnosis for that?

#29     Feb 5, 2018
    futurecurrents likes this.
  10. TDS is all democrats have left. They can just name call and say the sky is falling. They run on nothing of substance anymore. When was the last time any democrat ETer posted anything non-trump/republican bashing related? None have ever made a post about policies they would like to see happen, it's all name calling and gas lighting.

#30     Feb 5, 2018