Trump delivers again; bans immigration from 7 Muslim countries.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Greenie, Jan 28, 2017.

1. I thought Sharia Law was the best justice system??? Keep bringing in the refugees! It has worked out so well in Germany! The quality of life just skyrockets for everyone!

#21     Jan 28, 2017
  2. pinabetal

pinabetal

Do you know how to spell world? Maybe not being you may be a progressive. Then again you may not???

#22     Jan 28, 2017
  3. pinabetal

pinabetal

ROFLMAO!

#23     Jan 28, 2017
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Wow. clever. How's that working out for you?

#24     Jan 28, 2017
  5. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Perhaps you don't get the point? Refugees are exactly that, refugees because they are not liked by a government that opposes the US. Even Muslim refugees, given their refugee status is verified, are vilified because they opposed or fought against regimes that are openly opposing the US.

#25     Jan 28, 2017
  6. fhl

fhl

7. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

this is not just about vetting of refugees or immigrants.

This current situation is a total disgrace and you should be ashamed to be American at this very moment in time. American GREENCARD holders are rejected and have to now undergo "SPECIAL INTERVIEWS" in their country outside the US, people with SPECIAL VISAS who have worked for the government for 10 years are rejected. This is not anymore about refugees or immigrants. This is something every American should be ashamed of in this world. You will see the backlash in the next couple days. I would not be surprised if many other countries in the coming days will prohibit Americans from entering their countries. This will severely hurt American interest and business. All because a US president who has done well so far this week has GONE TOTALLY NUTS ALL OF A SUDDEN.

I feel ashamed to call myself Christian, the same religion Trump is claiming to believe in. He may have business acumen but he has zero ethical or moral values and above all certainly no Christian values as he claims.

P.S. Most likely this whole thing is unconstitutional. And no other US president lost in law court in his first week, lol.

#27     Jan 29, 2017
  8. Greenie

Greenie

"The petitioners have a strong likelihood of success in establishing that the removal of the petitioner and other similarly situated violates their due process and equal protection guaranteed by the United States Constitution," Donnelly wrote in her decision.
    The federal judge in New York City granted a stay of removal on behalf of two Iraqi nationals and others "similarly situated" who have been cleared to enter the United States.

Can anyone explain why the U.S.constitution applies to Iraqi citizens?

#28     Jan 29, 2017
    achilles28 and CaptainObvious like this.
  9. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

You're guy and Hillary killed a massive number of muslims for no reason other than to overthrow middle east gov'ts.

My guy restricts immigration.

That you think yours are more Christian makes me seriously doubt your intelligence.

#29     Jan 29, 2017
    Tom B, achilles28 and CaptainObvious like this.
  10. Suddenly the Godless left is concerned about the Christian thing to do

#30     Jan 29, 2017
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.