Trump cyber bullies 16 year old

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Dec 12, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

exGOPer, Tony Stark, TRS and 2 others like this.
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

From his four year old perspective, she is an adult.

She could also make come references to the Trumps lying about being Swedish.

Tony Stark and TRS like this.
  3. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

IMHO, the title of the thread is very misleading... It should (in the least) be: "Trump bullies 16 year old girl who went on a UN summit to accuse and criticize a good part of the entire world that doesn't agree with what she says".

I get that it's not that catchy and doesn't push the narrative that some people want to push, but at least it would give a real perspective of the situation.:)

4. or maybe we can change it to "Thread for pussy-ass snowflakes grown-up men to complain and pump their chests while bullying a 16-year-old girl and eating shit outta cheeto's ass". you will fit perfectly.

Tony Stark, TRS, exGOPer and 4 others like this.
  5. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

zdhhg2.png ysgdg25dbdb3.png

WeToddDid2, _eug_ and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  6. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Even though I agree with your post, I, personally don't have a problem with her. She can say whatever she wants, but she has to be willing to take the heat afterwards. After all, we live in a plural world with people from very different views and when you state your opinion publicly, specially by "official" means, you are bound to have people disagreeing with you in the most diverse ways(which should never include physical violence, but other than that, everything should be allowed).

If people put this child on the spotlight or she does it to herself, it doesn't make sense to criticize people who criticize her saying that "she's only a child".

There are only two ways to face this.

1) Either you say that she's a child and therefore her opinion shouldn't be valued. With this premise, criticizing her wouldn't make sense, since it would be a waste of time talking about something with no value.

or

2) You do value her opinion. With this premise, her age is meaningless and since consensus is impossible in this diverse world, it makes no sense to try to reprehend anyone who criticizes her.

You can't have both ways. One must pick one of this options.

DTB2 and Arnie like this.
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

One could say you all bully a 73 year old grandfather when you attack Trump. Don't be hypocrites. You all do the same thing he does. Maybe what you hate in Trump is what you hate in yourselves.

9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Yeah.. no.

10. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Well, maybe you should explore why he makes you so mad.

I mean, Greta loves this shit. She doesn't seem upset. More attention for her and her cause. IMHO I think the people that hear a story like this should not get more upset than the person who was targeted.

#10     Dec 12, 2019