Trump Cutting Taxes For Stock Traders?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by ChrisDouthit, Feb 15, 2020.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

of course they are, because they are
    Obama numbers, so must be fake. Like NFP trump claimed to be fake, but the moment he became potus they became real.

#31     Feb 16, 2020
  2. When Trump speaks, you can actually back on the number of lies he tells. What's fake or real??

#32     Feb 16, 2020
  3. tsfx

tsfx

Nope, it's a negative sum game for the goverments. It CAN temporarily happen during times of great economic expansion but it will be short lived. It's the "We need to make popular, free money for the people, decisions so we can get reelected" environment that screws things up.

For every popular promise you make, an unpopular one needs to made in the future. And that's when things get fun.

#33     Feb 16, 2020
  4. US Department of treasury is reporting record revenue since trumps tax cuts

#34     Feb 16, 2020
    gkishot likes this.
  5. Trump will get reelected, fire Jerome, replace him with someone who cuts rates and restarts QE, cut taxes..... and Dow and US deficit both skyrocket. The next president will have a tough job :D

#35     Feb 16, 2020
  6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Trump is my president

#36     Feb 16, 2020
    gkishot likes this.
  7. Neet

Neet

Market much too strong for Trump not to get reelected, at the end of the day people first look at their bank accounts, 401ks, portfolios, assets etc. then at their values, ideologies, political parties.. As much as it pains me to say it, 4 more years.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    #37     Feb 17, 2020
  8. That is certainly one factor, but I would not say it's the only factor.

#38     Feb 18, 2020
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ummm again - the federal budget deficit covers a year. Each year is calculated separately.

The ever growing (thru both R and D administrations) ginormous federal long term national debt is how it is referred.

#39     Feb 20, 2020