Trump = Cramer=Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tango29, Oct 24, 2017.

1. tango29

tango29

Thought hit me this morning listening to Cramer rant on something. Spew what comes to mind, no thought process first, and the fact that it contradicts something you all ready spewed is not at all important.
    Feel free to rail for either of these reality stars.
    Oh for cripes sake, as I typed this I just heard Kris Jenner on CNBC. I normally have CNBC running in the background in case of market turning events, but I need to find something else if they are going to throw that on the air. Cramer is one thing, I know he is actually an intelligent human even if I don't like his spiel, but putting any form of a Krapdashian on live business, done!

2. elderado

elderado

And...while all these celebutards are railing on Harvey Weinstein, just look at what the Kartrashians have done with Kim's sex tape with Ray J.

Word is that Kim was pimping out the tape back in the day. Don't know how true that is, but based on everything else, seems reasonable to believe.

With that said, what exactly is the difference between the Kartrashians and all these women who complain of being "abused?"