Trump/Cohen Russian Org crime connection (one of many)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by destriero, Apr 19, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

2. An excerpt from the article , and Mueller knows all about it , LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Cohen called his old friend's "colorful language" attracted attention from congressional investigators and Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office: "Michael I arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putins private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin," Sater emailed Cohen in November 2015. "I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this."

3. LacesOut

LacesOut

An Excerpt:
    “....and one time, In a lower east side restaurant, Cohen was seen ordering a salad with (gasp) Russian dressing.”

4. At least Cohen knows how he's going to get his salad.

Trump friend and lawyer thinks Michael Cohen will flip because he’s fearful of being raped in prison

[​IMG]
    Jay Goldberg, a longtime lawyer for Donald Trump, told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday that he expects Michael Cohen will flip on the president because he’s afraid of what might happen in prison.

“He’s not suited to stand up to the rigors of jail life,” Goldberg said. “Michael doesn’t see himself walking down Broadway while people are clamoring, ‘you’re going to be my wife.’ And so, he is under pressure from his family to try to figure out what it would take to bring the government aboard as his sponsor.”

Burnett noted that it sounds as if Goldberg believes Cohen did do something wrong that could be considered criminal.

“I don’t say that the government has importuned him to say certain things that are not true,” he said. “But a witness in Michael’s position is able to glean what it would take to get a letter of cooperation from the government and thereby avoid a lengthy prison term. The record is clear. It corrupts the system, said one important federal judge that witnesses under a threat of going to jail for a long period of time generally try to conform their conduct in such a way that they can earn what’s known as a 5k-1 letter.”

Goldberg even said that he told Cohen this and that he said he understood.

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

“If you fuckin beat this prick long enough...
    He’ll tell you started the goddamn Chicago Fire...
    Now that don’t necessarily make it fuckin so.”
    - Chris Penn

6. piezoe

piezoe

When I hear Sean Hannity say, "There is absolutely no evidence of collusion with Russians!" I think of a small boy covered with cookie crumbs standing next to the cookie jar which moments before contained a single cookie, now gone. Trump is covered with crumbs from head to toe; yet there is absolutely no evidence of collusion. Yah, right!

7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Fantastic analogy!!
    /sarcasm

8. Haha, reminded me of the League of Gentlemen, not the one with Captain Nemo though.

9. destriero

destriero