Trump blocks Broadcom - Qualcomm deal

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by JackRab, Mar 12, 2018.

1. JackRab

JackRab

2. vanzandt

vanzandt

3. JackRab

JackRab

already down about 5% in afterhours..

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Thnx JR.

5. JSOP

JSOP

Ah that's why INTC is going up in AH trading. And my gosh China has been busy! It looks like it's buying up United States left and right in all sectors if not for the blocking by Trump. Very soon, the United States is going to be called United States of China. LOL Forget about USA's military influence around the world, the whole ENTIRE country is going to be China's!

It's amazing to think that an entire country's potential world domination is built upon cheap labour that works just for 5 cents an hour! If the West wants to catch up to China, it better develops robotics NOW!!!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  6. JackRab

JackRab

Not sure what the Chinese have to do with Trump blocking this deal...?

7. sss12

sss12

Go back to school...or something.

8. JSOP

JSOP

Did you see the list of US companies that China tried to take over in US that were blocked by Trump? China was able to harness that much financial power all because of the cheap labour that it provides due to the massive population. That's why I am trying make a point if the West wants to catch up, it needs to invest more and with more urgency in robotics.

9. JackRab

JackRab

so again... what does that have to do with Trump blocking an US company taking over another US company? As far as I'm aware... they are both US.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

You know Trumpy...
    It probably be ok if the CEO wasn't named Hock Tan and looked more......
    "Norway-ish"(?). :D
    images.jpg

#10     Mar 13, 2018