Trump attacks Obama’s dealings with Tony Rezko

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

is the modus operandi in this forum, unfortunately. make statements that cannot be backed up and when asked for proof or examples, claim that you (the one questioning) are the one responsible for providing the burden of proof instead of the one claiming what is truth. the hope being that you will consider it too much effort to go through the motions to contradict and the issue will just die out.

of course even if you did go through the effort, anything you post that contradicts the wild claim will be ignored and not responded to.

so it's essentially a lose-lose with blowhards.

#11     Apr 12, 2011
  2. Well said!

#12     Apr 12, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

In short, Facts are to Liberals like Kryptonite is to Superman!

#13     Apr 12, 2011
  4. It just takes a little work to figure how presidential candidates are vetted,and some are to stupid learn how and some like myself would rather allow them to remain stupid

If Bugscoe was educated on the subject and chose to argue how a non natural born citizen could get through the process,I would say I agree or argue why i didn't think they could slip through.I am not however going to explain the process to him

If presidential candidates aren't vetted,I guess we will see a Arnold Schwarzenegger presidential run in the future.I could tell you why he would never make it on the final ballots,but I would rather you figure it out own your own or remain stupid on the subject

#14     Apr 12, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i must yield to you, sir. i cannot compete with this statement.

:confused:

#15     Apr 12, 2011
  6. Then why the fuck can't you post the law or regulation for vetting presidential candidates?

#16     Apr 12, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this in code or a foreign language?

#17     Apr 12, 2011

8. I would rather you continue to think that a person who was born in Kenya,Mexico or Arnold could get on the presidential ballots.Its better for democrats when people like yourself remain stupid

#18     Apr 12, 2011
  9. Stop the word vomit and post the law or regulation. You have a chance to show us all how he was vetted and the law or regulation to do so.

And what do you do, vote present like your brain dead hero, Obama.

You idiots know more about Bristol's sex life than you do about Obama.

#19     Apr 12, 2011
  10. Obama my hero ?I want Obama gone more then you do.I would love for him to be kicked off the ballots in 2012 and be replaced by a real democrat,but unlike birthers I'm not stupid enough to think or hope that thats going to happen

#20     Apr 12, 2011