Trump allows tranny into miss universe contest.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 5, 2012.

1. pic2

[​IMG]

#41     Apr 8, 2012
  2. Has it ever occurred to your pea brain that I'm an ex-bodybuilder myself : hence my knowledge on the subject?

#42     Apr 8, 2012
  3. I said I'm not intimidated by( a hot girl with muscles) , and yes my girlfriend probably does have a higher percent muscle mass than you, but I figure that ain't sayin much.

#43     Apr 8, 2012
  4. Guess that makes you the gay body builder expert. ;)

#44     Apr 8, 2012
  5. You dont need to be a body builder to have that knowledge, building muscle is straightforward fitness.

Female bodybuilders can be good looking, but like you said it is only during the off season. The curves we like in women come from fat, not muscle.

A woman with 2% bodyfat is not going to be sexually attractive to the average man, and it is for hardwired biological reasons.

#45     Apr 8, 2012
  6. G-Unit

G-Unit

You're not a body builder.. yeah right. If you were, you're probably a obese slob now. I used to work out all the time myself. Gym, Tan, Laundry. BFD. I noticed you didn't say anything when I mentioned about her looks. Probably because this is her. Looks like a dude with a wig to me. Funny how you put up pics of some other chick. Not your girlfriend because in reality she looks nothing like the other chick. It's ok... people have fetishes. Some are gay, some like midgets, and some like manly women. Don't get too excited.

[​IMG]

#46     Apr 8, 2012
  7. But think about it G-Unit, can you imagine how tight she would be?:D

That chick could prolly squeeze all the blood out of your dick if she wanted to. There are some merits to that.:)

#47     Apr 8, 2012
  8. G-Unit

G-Unit

I wouldn't be able get it up for that. Sorry.

#48     Apr 8, 2012
  9. You might feel differently if she was six months out from her last competition, and she has gone from two to maybe 15% bodyfat, and is off cycle on her anabolics.

Just sayin.:)

#49     Apr 8, 2012
  10. G-Unit

G-Unit

How about finding a normal hot chick without the manly muscle baggage? Females body builders not for me. Sigh.

#50     Apr 8, 2012