Trump allows tranny into miss universe contest.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 5, 2012.

1. I defer to the GAY EXPERT. :eek:

#31     Apr 8, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Maxie...
    Would you be against a man marrying a blowup doll?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DONALD TRUMP IS A SELF-ABSORBED DOPE!!!

#32     Apr 8, 2012
  3. G-Unit

G-Unit

Notice how Mr. Hoover had no response to what his wife or girlfriend looks like. Could be a roided out horse with a wig for all we know.

He did say he likes muscles. Notice no one here agrees with that.

#33     Apr 8, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Plumbing determines sex; not the brain.

Perverts only seek publicity.

#34     Apr 8, 2012
  5. As usual you have your facts a little awry big arrow our resident gay expert (excluding brASS of course ) was the first to call body building, men's beauty contests. I merely mentioned women have those competitions too.

#35     Apr 8, 2012
  6. G-Unit

G-Unit

You did say that you like muscles on women. Something most straight guys don't want. I doubt you'd get many backers here for that. You're on your own on that one. LOL

#36     Apr 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I prefer muscle over fat. Admittedly I don't care for the female body builders.
    I like feminine women. With real, natural breasts and vaginas.

#37     Apr 8, 2012
  8. G-Unit

G-Unit

Of course muscle is better than fat but notice how he raved about female body builders. He knew all about cutting up too. He knows more about them than most straight guys care to. The problem is that female body builders have too much muscle. They look like guys. They have no or very little boobs. Sorry but that's just not attractive.

#38     Apr 8, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Personally I think you're exaggerating his comments.

#39     Apr 8, 2012
  10. Like I said when they are not in their cutting phase you might be surprised. rachel mclish former mrs olympia looks pretty good to me

[​IMG]

#40     Apr 8, 2012