Trump allows tranny into miss universe contest.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 5, 2012.

1. G-Unit

G-Unit

Funny how HOOVER TRADING acts like he is the judge. Like your opinion is so valuable. NOT

Actually, did you know also that certain chemicals out there can effect what body type a person is born into? Testosterone is one that is responsible for a male body vs. female. Otherwise the female body is a default. Studies have shown estrogenic chemicals that were man made have caused birth defects in babies (particularly causing males to have female genitals).
    But then again, you probably don't believe in science.
    I don't know Jenna's situation but there's a lot out there that effect what sex a person is mentally vs. physically. Who cares.. let her compete.

There are male beauty pageants.. basically those Mr. Olympia roided out contests. Perhaps, that's what you were hoping to find.

#21     Apr 8, 2012
  2. I thought body building contests were the male version of the female beauty contests.

#22     Apr 8, 2012
  3. Females have their own bodybuilding contests , so no.

#23     Apr 8, 2012
  4. For a man, he/she can certainly pass as a woman.

#24     Apr 8, 2012
  5. G-Unit

G-Unit

Yeah but no guy wants to watch female bodybuilders for their beauty or watch them at all. No normal guy would watch those and say "wow.. that's hot, how she has bigger pecks than me". LOL

That's definitely not a beauty contest. Those women are so manly, they probably have dicks by now on all the roids they take.

#25     Apr 8, 2012
  6. Once again you have your head up your arse I'm not saying a transsexual cannot be attractive they just are NOT women.

As far as female body builders are concerned I think you would be surprised how good they look when they are not in the cutting phase.

Perhaps as a girly-man you are intimidated by a female with muscles, I'm not.

#26     Apr 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#27     Apr 8, 2012
  8. G-Unit

G-Unit

Perhaps you like manly-women. You like butch types with big muscles? Gross. Hate to see what your wife or girlfriend looks like.

Funny how you pointed out female body building contests, something most straight guys don't even consider watching.

#28     Apr 8, 2012
  9. Well, yes the male body building is the male version of the beauty contest, in a kinda gay way.

#29     Apr 8, 2012
  10. G-Unit

G-Unit

NO straight guy wants to watch those body building competitions. The only people that do are either gay or they are in the same competition field.

I would rather watch the Cowboys Cheerleader competition than female body builders anyday.

#30     Apr 8, 2012