Trump allows tranny into miss universe contest.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 5, 2012.

1. He felt it.

#11     Apr 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

With his Invisible Hand?

#12     Apr 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm afraid so Max, and Augusta National will eventually succumb to unrelenting pressure to allow women into a men's private club.

With the leftists applauding all the way, in the name of so called "progress".

#13     Apr 5, 2012
  4. I don't care.

#14     Apr 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that mean you're like me and don't watch the pageant, or you like to drool over transvestites?

:D

#15     Apr 8, 2012
  6. LOL it'd have to be a damn hot tranny, but I guess it's possible.

#16     Apr 8, 2012
  7. G-Unit

G-Unit

Let her compete.. it's a beauty contest not a sporting event. If anything, she has a handicap against her because she was not born a woman. It's not like she had an unfair advantage.. more like a disadvantage. Probably had to work twice as hard to be feminine than any of the other genetic women contestants.

#17     Apr 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, for women. Real women. Not wanna be women.

#18     Apr 8, 2012
  9. G-Unit

G-Unit

I just think that the Tiger Woods getting a boob job to compete in the LGPA analogy is ridiculous. He has a natural advantage as a man over women in a sporting event. I don't see the advantage here. Also, no guy would want to cut off their dick just to win a women's golf tournament.

There are actual scientific evidence of people born into the wrong bodies. People that have XXY chromosome combinations instead of a XX or XY. I seriously doubt that it was a decision that transsexuals decide to do out of nowhere.

#19     Apr 8, 2012
  10. Wrong , PC judges will give symbolic sympathy votes (now that it's public knowledge).

If you were born a man you have to compete as a man.

Oh right there is no Men's beauty contest ( at least on the scale of miss whatever it is)

#20     Apr 8, 2012