Trump Administration: Group of Thugs and Criminals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Apr 16, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Did you even bother to read the article?

In his autobiography, Zinke wrote that he majored in geology at the University of Oregon, which he attended on a football scholarship, and chose his major at random.
    "I studied geology as a result of closing my eyes and randomly pointing to a major from the academic catalog, and I never looked back. I am just glad I did not find electronics," he wrote, adding that he was focused and a good student, and earned an outstanding academic achievement award his senior year.

Several geologists who CNN has spoken with have flagged his comments as disingenuous, saying that someone with a 34-year-old degree who never worked in the field is not considered a geologist.

Unquote

More to read if you want to

Phoenix has some advice for Zinke: “He really should not be calling himself a geologist, with no work experience, no advanced degree, no practical experience in that field.”

https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/18/17247368/ryan-zinke-geologist-claims-cnn-science

#21     Apr 20, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

“One of embattled EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt’s most trusted advisers sought to retroactively change her resignation date a day after the House oversight committee requested to interview her as part of its investigation,” CNN reports.

#22     Apr 20, 2018
  3. jem

jem

no... I did not read the article. I did not realize there was one because you link was not very discriptive. I commented on your comment.

after looking at the article it was more fair than just your excerpt.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    #23     Apr 20, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

The New York Times looks at EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt’s lifestyle back home and concludes his “political career in Oklahoma reveals that many of the pitfalls he has encountered in Washington have echoes in his past.”

“Lobbyists and others in Oklahoma state politics who encountered Mr. Pruitt recalled him as a tough competitor who always had his eye on a higher office. Some called him a ‘Boy Scout’ who was stingy with his money, while others said privately that he had exuded a sense of entitlement — that rules did not apply to him.”

#25     Apr 21, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

7. The Left is waiting for the midterms to clear out the swamp.

#27     Apr 22, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

These Cons think taxpayers are their personal piggy bank

The new head of the CDC is getting paid nearly twice what his predecessor made and far more than other past directors: $375,000 a year, government officials confirmed.

https://apnews.com/4ea52b1ff1b24142ac7d91541c3abc65

Look at the corrupt piece of shit's face, a genuine conservative creep

[​IMG]

#28     Apr 24, 2018
  9. I wanted to explore the idea of Government paying more for real talent in key positions. For example, if one has exceptional credentials and would be a good fit as an Administrator in an important Government position, wouldn't more compensation be appropiate?

Then again, perhaps real talent is best utilized in the private sector and the market may help determine appropiate compensation.

It appears to be the unusual person to be committed to public service and be extraordinarily competent.

Therefore, a fixed compensation plan does actually seem appropiate for Government employees.

The picture you showed is probably a well connected man with friends in the swamp.

#29     Apr 24, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

That's the mistake you make, you think Trump admin who hires these muggets for their qualifications when it is never the criteria, they expelled highly qualified people because they didn't adhere to their unscientific agenda.

This guy is a peach

"
    In his book, Smith argued that AIDS was “God’s judgment” against gay people. In 1988, Redfield wrote a 32-page booklet for teenagers, AIDS and Young People, in which he advised delaying sexual activity until marriage to stave off infection.

"

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/meet-trumps-new-homophobic-public-health-quack/

This is a guy of scientist? He sounds like a ISIS preacher. He is a disgrace and I hope the LGBT who voted Trump are really enjoying this.

Read the article, guy is a criminal and a fraud, he will fit in perfectly in that swamp.

#30     Apr 24, 2018
    Cuddles and Frederick Foresight like this.