Trump Administration: Group of Thugs and Criminals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Although this actually applies more to the Left than the Right, I did enjoy Trump being depicted as a Golden Bull.

#11     Apr 19, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

You are just wrong as usual

[​IMG]

#12     Apr 19, 2018
  3. I know the Left does not worship Trump. The Left fears Trump because of his promise to clear out the swamp.

#13     Apr 19, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, Trump University scammer who lies pathologically, employs lobbyists who are having a field day spending taxpayer money and who is personally benefiting from the administration by selling access at hotels and resorts is clearing out the swamp.

Don't you feel embarrassed to believe BS like that?

#14     Apr 19, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

#15     Apr 19, 2018
    piezoe likes this.
  6. Trump uses campaign donations for legal fees , and charges the RNC exorbitant rents at his properties for private use.

Way to go Mr President, :fistbump:.
    MAGA

#16     Apr 19, 2018
    piezoe likes this.
  7. Trump University scam? Since you have talked about this before, I decided to research this.

Based on my review of credible information and discussion with my trusted and knowlegeable Conservative friend, I am indeed embarrassed.

I wish I knew this information before going all-in to support Trump. Although I agree with Trump's assessment Washington is a swamp that needs to be drained, his suitability for that task is more than questionable, given his role in the Trump University scam.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I feel lost and unoptimistic about the future our political system.

#17     Apr 19, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Congrats on seeing the light, next time if you hear someone saying things you wanted to hear, don't believe a word of what they say. Look at actions, not words especially from proven liars.

#18     Apr 19, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

10. jem

jem

why would I expect a fair and complete picture from a fake news spout.

He has a geology degree.

Ryan Zinke
    [​IMG]
    52nd United States Secretary of the Interior
    Incumbent
    Assumed office

March 1, 2017
    President Donald Trump
    Deputy Dave Bernhardt
    Preceded by Sally Jewell
    Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
    from Montana's at-large district
    In office

January 3, 2015 – March 1, 2017
    Preceded by Steve Daines
    Succeeded by Greg Gianforte
    Member of the Montana Senate
    from the 2nd district
    In office

January 3, 2009 – January 3, 2013
    Preceded by Dan Weinberg
    Succeeded by Dee Brown
    Personal details
    Born
    Ryan Keith Zinke
    November 1, 1961 (age 56)
    Bozeman, Montana, U.S.
    Political party Republican
    Spouse(s) Lolita Hand
    Children 3
    Education University of Oregon (BS)
    National University (MBA)
    University of San Diego (MS)
    Net worth $800,000[1] (2016)
    Signature [​IMG]
    Military service
    Allegiance
    [​IMG] United States
    Service/branch [​IMG] United States Navy
    Years of service 1986–2008
    Rank [​IMG] Commander
    Unit [​IMG] SEAL Team Six
    SEAL Team One
    NSWU-2
    Naval Special Warfare Center
    Awards [​IMG] Bronze Star (2)
    [​IMG] Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2)
    [​IMG] Meritorious Service Medal (4)
    [​IMG] Joint Service Commendation Medal (2)
    [​IMG] Army Commendation Medal
    Ryan Keith Zinke /ˈzɪŋki/ (born November 1, 1961) is an American politician and businessman serving as the 52nd and current United States Secretary of the Interior since 2017, in the Cabinet of Donald Trump. He previously served as the U.S. Representative for Montana's at-large congressional district from 2015 to 2017. From 2009 to 2013, he served as a member of the Montana Senate, representing the 2nd district.[2]

Zinke played college football at the University of Oregon and earned a B.S. degree in geology. He also has an M.B.A. and an M.S. in global leadership. He was a U.S. Navy SEAL from 1986 until 2008, retiring with the rank of commander.[3] The first Navy SEAL to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives,[4] Zinke formerly served as a member on the Natural Resources Committee and the Armed Services Committee.[5] As a member of Congress, Zinke supported the use of ground troops in the Middle East to combat ISIL and opposed the Affordable Care Act, various environmental regulations, and the transfer of federal lands to individual states.

#20     Apr 20, 2018