Trump 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Dec 23, 2019.

1. ‘What new level would you contemplate?’: Democrats fret over post-impeachment Trump

Oh yeah, the dems are beginning to sweat now. The reality is setting in that all their scams have not worked and they may have to actually win the election to get rid of Trump. Radical idea there, if you are a dem.

The irony is that they put a picture of Tim Kaine there in the beginning of the article. Mr. DNC Dud himself. One of the very reasons why they did not win. Now they are well on their way to putting up another dud. And that dud will have a dud vp nominee to go with him/her.

As I have posted before, I have a lefty friend who desperately did not want to see Trump elected in 2016, and he asked me if I thought Trump could win. And I said "oh Trump is very beatable." And then he sort of smiled. Then I said "As long as you have a good candidate. Have you got a good candidate?" Then the smile went away.

Then we had the exact same discussion the other day. Rinse and repeat. If you want to hear me say Trump is beatable, then he is. As long as you got a good candidate. Have you got one?

WOMP....womp.....womp.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/23/democrats-worry-post-impeachment-trump-089165