Truly sad to see a young man not able to join the Army

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mikasa, Jan 13, 2010.

1. mikasa

mikasa

You are heartless

you are mindless

you are gutless

YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU ARE A 100 k SMALL TIME TRADER MAKING 30-50 k a year

my boots are better than you

my boots are worth more than you

PS: don't forget opening in few min, you pompous prick

#11     Jan 13, 2010
  2. You're getting awfully worked up over someone you deem a "nothing"
    :p

PS I just typed a +1, you demanded I not be lazy and post so I posted....and you cried :p

#12     Jan 13, 2010
  3. where do you buy your boots:confused: :confused:

#13     Jan 13, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

truth hurts doesn't it Raskolnikov

because you are dime a dozen morally bankrupt person

you'll stay nothing despite being a trader

and when the crash comes, you'll be destitute like all the others

#14     Jan 13, 2010
  5. the1

the1

Why should the Army be required to accept people who engage in criminal behavior? They shouldn't have to.

But....it is a crying shame that when a person commits a crime at a young age that they basically hang themselves out to dry for the rest of their lives. No one will hire them, the Army won't take them. What is a person like that to do? More crime of course.

#15     Jan 13, 2010
  6. As usual, you're "talking out your ass"...

I'm a Vietnam War vet and had a Top Secret clearance. Even for the grunts who don't need a security clearance, the military still wants people they can presume to be honorable if called upon. Those with criminal records have already demonstrated their lack of honor.

But, should we "forgive a mistake"? In many cases, yes. But with the way of today's world, the military is looking better and better as a career. There is competition for a spot. Criminals have already disadvantaged themselves.

#16     Jan 13, 2010
  7. Perhaps they can work for the Obama adminstration.... "Liars and Tax Evaders (criminals)" apparently welcome.

#17     Jan 13, 2010
  8. mikasa

mikasa

first off, I love the way old timers like us needed 10 min to set up our orders and can come back to post on ET

second of all

have you heard of record number of suicides in the army, are you telling me they don't have a spot for a young person willing to do crime for business and military elite

come on, get a grip on the new wars, Vietnam was long ago

fighting communists was a good thing, now things are not so simple

now the enemy is inside

#18     Jan 13, 2010
  9. Buzzed

Buzzed

Or they can go into politics. Use his criminal past as a way to preach to the next generation on the dangers of making stupid choices at a young age.

He would be elected in an instant.

#19     Jan 13, 2010
  10. America has always been lenient (often too much so) about "2nd, 3rd, 4th chances".. and more.

In other countries, there may not be so many chances.. in fact, 1 transgression may result in a brain bullet.

#20     Jan 13, 2010