True Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Jun 25, 2003.

1. New Mastercard commercial?

A new shirt $40
    A new Bra from Victoria Secret $45
    A new dress DECLINED

Putting a limit on your card so your girlfriend can't spend anymore -- PRICELESS

#11     Jun 26, 2003

2. :p ....Probably wouldn't;t have gotten married if she had been able to so it was a good thing....I think:confused: .....on the other hand , I could be out a grand or two right now, but I could be clubbing every night with teenage girls juiced up on ecstasy:mad:

#12     Jun 26, 2003
  3. I believe the word is "surreal".

#13     Jun 26, 2003
  4. ttrader

ttrader

"Sur " like the french word for "under", or mor like "sure" the english euphemism for intellegence ?

t

#14     Jun 26, 2003
  5. Aphie

The secret is to recognize those days before they get worse and cut them short.
    A few years ago I woke up and started to stagger out of bed. The first thing I stepped on as I swung my legs out was cat vomit. After a quick shower, it was straight back to bed, with a good book, for the rest of the day.

#15     Jun 26, 2003
  6. ttrader

ttrader

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes you reign.

tt

#16     Jun 26, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Cat vomit and you went back to bed? Damn that is the start of a GOOD day for me.....:p

#17     Jun 26, 2003
  8. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

If you think that women only spend $40 on a shirt, then I'm starting to get a clue as to why she dumped you!

#18     Jun 26, 2003

9. ....maybe she's forced to shop at TJ MAxx or ROSS like my wife is??? Nothing wrong with irregular clothing :D

#19     Jun 26, 2003
  10. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

TM, a little lesson in boolean logic as it relates to real life:
    wife <> girlfriend
    or
    wife != girlfriend

(depending on your preferred syntax)

#20     Jun 26, 2003