true story CNBC reporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OVERtheLINE, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to watch a CNBC reporter on the floor of the CBOT shake and squirm in a panic figuring what to report before his segment on TV which would go somthing like "many traders are telling me there are 2yr. corporate issue rate locks being lifted...blah blah blah...blah. This guy is a first hand rat who offered me a job at drexel in 1988 and renigged whenI showed up for work, then laughed at me. I then worked into a successful trading career and watched him slowly run out of places to make a living off of other peoples work.

Now he is squirming at CNBC. Dont believe the hype, these people have never known what its like to blow out, never will.

2. What is the name of this CNBC reporter??

3. How many reporters has CNBC got at the CBOT? Must be referring to Rick Santelli.

4. Rick Santelli....the biggest chump at cnbc

5. tuna

tuna

Man...is there any one on Cnbc u guys like??
    spose you guys think Patricia the babe that does the German DaX report is ugly to....she's a darlin..man was i stoked to see her come back from holiday to get rid of that dark haired horror....That one was like out of a horror movie...give u nightmares she would....

6. I actually rate Rick Santelli and Art Cashin pretty highly... in my book they have street cred... Pissani's thoughts can be pretty interesting too...

7. when I hear the words "many traders are saying" I cringe.
    He was a glorified phone clerk who ran out of places to get paid for nothing. I know of 0 friends of his on that floor.

8. Candle, you are the eternal optimist.

I also consider Pisani "interesting."

My favorite Pisani-ism of all time, on a day when the dow was down 200+ points:

"There just seems to be more sellers than buyers."

9. ... somewhat akin to my favorite Bush-ism: "The majority of our imports come from overseas"... don't ya think?! :p

10. TonyOz

TonyOz

Really? I thought it was from Mexico :D

#10     May 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.