True Scary Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Oct 31, 2012.

1. This story is 100% true, what I saw I don;t know, but it scared the crap out of me, and still the thought makes me literally shake with fear... I have only told a few people this story, and this is the first time it has ever been written down....

Being a rational scientific minded person, I have a difficult time with stories of the spirit world, ghosts and mysticism of all types. However, several years ago, I had 2 experiences that scared the living crap out of me. I still don't know what this was, demonologists would call it an incubus or a succubus or something like that-- to me, it was the most terrifying thing I ever encountered and I still get chills thinking about it.

Late night in King of Prussia, PA, several friends and I decided to go get a pizza at the local strip mall pizza joint. This place was in the burbs and surrounded by residential housing. It was around 11PM, as we were waiting to be served, I happen to hear something tapping on the window, one booth away from us, looking up into the rainy night, it was a stunningly beautiful blonde girl just standing there in the foggy rain staring at me ( us ). The entire parking lot was desolate and the pizza shop was the only store open in the strip mall. This girl had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen up to that point. I thought it was very odd she didn't come inside, but just stood outside-- slowly tapping on the window. I went outside to see what was going on and to talk to this stunning beauty. As I approached her, and said hello-- she smiled with the most disgusting rotted teeth I have ever seen-- the beautiful image quickly turned repulsive, I looked away, looked back and the person had vanished. I rapidly made my way back into the pizza shop, telling my friends she was some kind of crack whore and it must have been the lights that made her look beautiful----

3 years later, I couldn't sleep and took a walk down to the docks in Nantucket around 1AM. I saw the exact same person dangling her feet in the water at the end of an empty dock-- from the rear she looked stunning, i had a strange "knowing" feeling but couldn't place it immediately---- as I approached her to say hello, she turned, and had those exact same nasty nasty teeth--- my mind flashed backed to our earlier meeting--- she whispered, I have been waiting for you.... I turned and ran back to my hotel-- thankfully, I have never seen this creature since.....

2. Maybe it was large marge..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uzolCu-QLw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. It was the TA witch. Just like TA she lures you from afar with her tidiness and beauty. However, once you investigate closer she is anything but. Legend has it that she seeks out wannabe traders who secretly use TA and denigrate others for doing the same.

5. pupu

pupu

Aye matey! Tis is she indeedy. She hath brought drowned many a traders and blown up their accounts

6. It was the TA witch. Just like TA she lures you from afar with her tidiness and beauty. However, once you investigate closer she is anything but. Legend has it that she seeks out wannabe traders who secretly use TA and denigrate others for doing the same.

LOL

7. I think your twin just posted this earlier-- you need to get him under control. surf

8. Wrong again moron.

9. ok, whatever you say, friend. surf

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

learn a powerful pray, practice it daily so you remember how to pray during the darkest hour. Want to scare yourself? watch "Paranormal Witness: The Hollywood Sign Haunting" on SyFy channel.

#10     Nov 4, 2012