True or Not True the US invaded iraq b/c of its connection to al qaeda?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 21, 2006.

Did the bush admin implied iraq was part of 911

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Im just wondering, how come the bush administration now claims that iraq had no connection to al qaeda and they never made the claim iraq was some how involved in 911? But now they are making implicit claims that somehow iraq was involved by saying would you rather fight terriosts here or in iraq. So are you guys implying iraq was part of al qaeda or not?

2. BSAM

BSAM

You ain't "wondering" shit. You're just trying to stir it up.

3. Peter35

Peter35

Iraq has no connection to Qaeda. Actually, Saddam was chasing Islamists in Iraq.

4. tomhaden

tomhaden

Finally everyone is beginning to realize that mahram is a troll.

See if you can answer the following:

And since mahram loves polls, here is one:

Saddam was chasing Islamists in Iraq as Mahram was chasing _______ in Canada?

a) 10 year old girls
    b) 12 year old girls
    c) 14 year old girls
    d) all of the above

Answer: All of the above. Mahram is a pedofile. See thread below: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68786

5. I vote D.

6. reg

reg

Now, can we be sure that these 10 - 12 year olds are indeed human beings and not goats?

7. LOL my girlfriend is 17 years old thankyou very much :D A pedaphile in canada is under the age of 14. :D LOL and coming from a country that allows 8 year olds to carry guns, I would call you murdering cowards. And tom be a man and answer my questions for once. Answer the question, was there a connection between 911, al qaeda, and iraq. It was used to justify the war. If you cant answer that your a Coward TOM HADEN :D You coward. LOL

8. LOL seriously please answer my question. If Saddam had no connection to 911 then why does cheney and bush keep insisiting. heres an article just 2 years ago, with cheney and bush pushing the 911 al qaeda, iraq connection. Answer my question TOMHADEN.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A50679-2004Jun17.html