True or False?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by username, Jan 3, 2008.

Is the conspiracy described here real?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2008.
  1. Yes it is.

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. No it isn't.

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  3. Don't know.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. username

username

I know this thread is not for that, but does anybody know the probability for USDCAD to trade between 0.9814 and 1.0153?

#31     Jan 7, 2008
  2. username

username

How do you know it is "garbage" if you haven't read it?

Regarding the second part of your question, he did this very experiment once to see what would happen (with USDJPY). It went to the extreme limit it could go to give him a margin call and the market reversed thereafter, precisely (after more than 1000 points move from 115 to 105 USDJPY, between 2003 and 2004).

http://www2.oanda.com/cgi-bin/msgboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=005261;p=26

Likewise, trading in this manner will invariably limit your returns to the extreme lowest level. I hope this answers your question.

#32     Jan 13, 2008
  3. username

username

Again, conspiracy is the only LOGICAL (scientific) possibility here. Otherwise I am afraid that you don't understand statistics or you don't understand the nature of the proof (attached files no. 1-4):

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm

#33     Jan 13, 2008
  4. Erniii

Erniii

You're so full of s*it plus you're stubborn!!!

No more comments...

#34     Jan 13, 2008
  5. username

username

"if you're catching flack, you're over the target"

#35     Jan 14, 2008
  6. This lunatic (username/Swiss Alchemist) was all over the Oanda forums about how the "big market makers" were trading against him and it was all this conspiracy blah blah blah...

This type of personality is convinced that the only reason he/she loses, is because someone else has "cheated". It's a delusional mindset that damages no one but the nutcase projecting it.

#36     Jan 14, 2008
  7. username

username

You haven't responded to any of his hard evidences yet. Since, apparently, you don't want to accept the possibility this might be REAL, you have decided to find a good reason why it shouldn't be (real). Scientific/Statistical evidence is never analyzed like this:

You must go from the known FACTS to the conclusion (always).

You are going from the conclusions (your own I must add) and try to change (or ignore) some important facts to fit your theory.

#37     Jan 14, 2008
  8. Yes indeed.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who
    makes her laws"
    -Meyer Rothschild, the most powerful man who ever lived.

For many years the words international banker, Rothschild, Money and Gold have held a mystical type of fascination for many people around the world but particularly in the United States.

Over the years in the United States, the international bankers have come in for a great deal of criticism by a wide variety of individuals who have held high offices of public trust - men whose opinions are worthy of note and whose responsibilities placed them in positions where they knew what was going on behind the scenes in politics and high finance.

President Andrew Jackson, the only one of our presidents whose administration totally abolished the National Debt, condemned the international bankers as a "den of vipers" which he was determined to "rout out" of the fabric of American life. Jackson claimed that if only the American people understood how these vipers operated on the American scene "there would a revolution before morning."

Congressman Louis T. McFadden who, for more than ten years, served as chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee, stated that the international bankers are a "dark crew of financial pirates who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket... They prey upon the people of these United States."

John F. Hylan, then mayor of New York, said in 1911 that "the real menace of our republic is the invisible government which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over our city, state and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses, generally referred to as 'international bankers.'"

Were these leading public figures correct in their assessment of the situation, or were they the victims of some exotic form of paranoia?

Let's examine history analytically and unemotionally and uncover the facts. The truth, as it unfolds, will prove to be eye-opening and educational to those who are seeking to more clearly understand the mind-boggling events that have been (and are) taking place on the national and international scenes.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051108063502/www.wealth4freedom.com/ROTHSCHILD_print.htm

#38     Jan 31, 2008
  9. VTI0990

VTI0990

I've seen plenty of videos that discuss similar, if not the same, topics. I don't have much of an opinion and I don't really care too much either. However I am open to the possibility that everything said is true, and it's sad that most people are not. People hold beliefs far too rigidly, and that is nothing but ignorance.

#39     Jan 31, 2008
  10. username

username

The only problem is that FACTS are REAL and they cannot be changed no matter how hard you try.

The relationship between his trades and the market is 100% from 2001 (his first trade) until 6/2006 (last post on Oanda) where there should be NONE.

The causality relationship is total between his trades and the Forex market's reaction (evidence given in the 4 attached charts) at:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm

#40     Feb 1, 2008