True or False?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by username, Jan 3, 2008.

Is the conspiracy described here real?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2008.
  1. Yes it is.

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. No it isn't.

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  3. Don't know.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. Erniii

Erniii

He's a part of some kind of a clult or something. That kind of people like to mess with other people's heads.

#11     Jan 5, 2008
  2. username

username

The only problem is that FACTS are REAL and they cannot be changed no matter how hard you try.

The relationship between his trades and the market is 100% from 2001 (his first trade) until 6/2006 (last post on Oanda) where there should be NONE.

The causality relationship is total between his trades and the Forex market's reaction (evidence given in the 4 attached charts) at:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world...prweb449517.htm

#12     Jan 5, 2008
  3. username

username

I presume you are speaking about the fact that he was born into a Baha'i family. That doesn't make him a Baha'i by itself. See www.bahai.org In fact he, himself, says the exact opposite:

http://www.geocities.com/sam07012/FAQ.html (Question 6,7 & 13)

#13     Jan 5, 2008
  4. euclid

euclid

Given the number of bad forex traders, this is likely to happen to somebody just by chance. It is understandable for that person to become a bit paranoid. Just like people who get struck by lightning several times in their lifetime might begin to think that a higher power was out to get them.

#14     Jan 5, 2008
  5. username

username

I doubt very much.

From the attached files in the PR:

"...In fact, the mathematical probability that there is NO conspiracy against me as I describe it is perhaps less than 0.000000000000001%, or to use a metaphor, it is like expecting to reach the moon by jumping with your barefoot"

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm (attached file no. 1)

:confused:

#15     Jan 5, 2008
  6. Erniii

Erniii

answer to question 13:

In Switzerland, not really. A bunch of hypocrites and opportunists. They are under the control of the evil International Bankers. "Religion" BY DEFINITION means truth, justice, love, compassion. The situation I describe here is a realistic view of the Baha'i faith, corroborated by the FACTS alone (as opposed to a purely "idealistic" view of infallibility) . My Baha'i rights have never been suspended, even less revoked. I have decided to quit this sect-like environment and continue my work for the improvement of the world. I do not reject the Baha'i teachings but only the criminals who are infesting this Faith. The Chairman of the National Assembly of the Baha'is of Switzerland is the executive director of the Geneva State Bank (BCGE). A Swiss Bank with numerous legal complaints, including charges of money laundering and narco-trafficking I found out later.

Oh great!! an ex cult member trying to save the world!!

#16     Jan 5, 2008
  7. username

username

"bad forex trader"?

Besides, each time when he trades with a realtime demo account he has astonishing results, before, in-between and after his posts on Oanda.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/world/peace/prweb449517.htm
    (Evidence 6, 7, 12 & 14 in the attached files)

#17     Jan 5, 2008
  8. Erniii

Erniii

What's wrong with you?? How come you're trying to make everyone belive the story is real (I mean the conspiracy)??

#18     Jan 5, 2008
  9. username

username

"We desire but the good of the world and happiness of the nations....That all nations should become one in faith and all men as brothers; that the bonds of affection and unity between the sons of men should be strengthened; that diversity of religion should cease, and differences of race be annulled... Yet so it shall be; these fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the "Most Great Peace" shall come.... These strifes and this bloodshed and discord must cease, and all men be as one kindred and one family.... Let not a man glory in this, that he loves his country; let him rather glory in this, that he loves his kind." Baha'u'llah, (1890)

I personally don't see anything threatening or reprehensible in this...

#19     Jan 5, 2008
  10. username

username

...but I can clearly see why people with power and money would find these views threatening to their own financial interests and would want to block someone from spreading those ideas, especially given what is going on in the world today.

#20     Jan 5, 2008