True Faith Is About Transcendence, Not Creators, Not Exclusion...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Nov 26, 2006.

1. "Jesus on the other hand is the master of metaphor and illustration."

Thank you!

"Much of what we have of the Buddha's discourses were given to his students who were generally more sophisticated than the common person. Jesus on the other hand ministered to the man and woman in the street. Many of his parables even children can grasp as they learn right from wrong."

Before I opened my mouth, I always sought the Kingdom of God first. I let the body become a conduit...a communication device...a channel for the reality of Love to extend the good, the holy and the beautiful.

Anyone can do this. What comes out is perfect.

"What were the central teachings that both the Buddha and Jesus share extracted from only the words we can most reliably attribute to them? Both teachers reject being worshipped as the personal source of salvation. They criticize their students who "worship them, but do not follow their teaching."

Our words, similarly, are misconstrued in creative ways by any who wish to create yet more experiences in the illusion of your third-dimensional world. Ignorance, you will see, is useful to many.

Some would make me their salvation, rather than my teachings. Still others would make my teachings their salvation, yet not apply the teachings. Others yet would cut my teachings up in itty bitty - nice sounding - sound bytes...leaving not enough for salvation.

Salvation is for the mind. A book with a few sayings is not enough to "salvage" most of the insanity in your world. Need you any more proof of this?

The "Gospel of Thomas" is a prime example. Originally it was called "Sayings of the Master". Yet, it is not enough to salvage an insane mind. Why? It does not contain all of my teachings, meanings, and interpretations. The author, Thomas, was beheaded before he completed it. Subsequent scribes added to it their own sayings, not mine. Copies were condemned and burned, yet one survived. The result is a text of sayings 70% mine, 30% "other"...and not enough to heal the average insane mind. Of the seventy percent, these are a fraction of the body of my teachings. However, you can peak at it to get a better picture of what was said, compared to what was eventually "approved" for public consumption. The truth in you should be able to select the truthful sayings in the text.

Likewise, the truth in you must select the blackberries of truth from amongst the brambles of your "approved" canon.

The teachings of my brother Buddha have been exposed to similar circumstances.

Therefore, you must be wise as a serpent, and vigilant ONLY for the Kingdom of God these days, in order to thread the needle. In this way, you will be provided just enough text, from just enough sources, that you find that the truth was always within you. You reach a point in your healing that you do not need text anymore. In fact, the Spirit has many other teaching devices besides text. This is The Way of Knowing. Buddha found this way.

"First Cause in Buddhism - Ignorance"

Before ignorance there was knowledge. To experience what the world experiences, knowledge was needs be denied. This produced a world of perceptions. Perception is not knowledge. Perception is the basis of illusion. Knowledge would see right through the veils of illusion. The denial of knowledge can be seen as a "fall", but ultimately, it is neither right nor wrong. It is another neutral event. Conflicts in the mind about good and evil bind you to this illusion by robbing you of re-creative powers. That is, a house divided against itself cannot stand. This dichotomy must be transcended to return to knowledge.

In this sense, ignorance is first cause...of this world of perception. Behold, knowledge was denied by YOU to experience an illusion. You begin to transcend the resulting ignorance when you perceive yourself as the maker of this illusion....this universe. You KNOW...if you will allow yourself to REMEMBER. You WILL re-member who you are. Thus, to know the end, you must know the beginning. Now you know.

Jesus

#11     Nov 28, 2006
  2. good job jeez ;-)

ariya

#12     Nov 28, 2006
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

Can't say as I blame ya, considering what happened last time you were out on a limb...

H

#13     Nov 29, 2006