Trudeau's approval rating drops below Trump's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Prime Minister Tinkerbell just took it up the arse bigtime.

Expect to be hearing a lot about Trump from Freddy Foreskin and Nine-Ender the Rear-Ender- the Faux Canadian.

Might be a good day for Trudeau to go out to Alberta- if he has ever been there- and lecture them on those "Canadian values."

Trudeau Faces a New Foe as Conservatives Retake Power in Alberta
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/17/world/canada/alberta-conservatives-trudeau.html

Rachel Notley is the LibTard Party Premier of Alberta- except that changed overnight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    #31     Apr 17, 2019
  2. #32     Apr 17, 2019
  3. I know that Trudeau's party was in power in Alberta yesterday and now they are scheduled to not be.

If you want me to stick with what I know, let's just stick with that.

Also, we can go down the road of discussing Alberta's connection to oil if you need to have me educate you. Otherwise you should spend your time trying to educate Tinkerbell.

#33     Apr 17, 2019
  4. Are you sure about that? I see you know as much about Canada's goings on as does your Dear Leader. Maybe you should pop a breath mint while you mull it over between your sessions with Trump.

[​IMG]

Moron.

#34     Apr 17, 2019
  5. Uh oh. Another scandal gaining traction for Prime Minister Tinkerbell.

Those who follow Canadian politics- which of course does not include Freddy Foreskin- know that this is not a new scandal. But it is one that Trudeau got to blow over but now the Court has ordered a re-look into it.

Having fun yet Baby Justin? How bout maybe you develop an app so that we can follow all your various scandals.

(For those new to the story outlined below, this is not to be confused with his obstruction of justice scandal in regard to the investigation of the Quebec corporation- which has caused his AG and other cabinet members to resign.)

Trudeau and his family have been ultra palsy walsy with a mega rich muzzie guy for decades and he has enormous influence over Justin- especially when it comes to overlooking muslim problems in Canada. Not to worry, Justin flies off to the billionaire muzzie's private island regularly to get his instructions. Nevermind that the muzzie billionaire is a registered lobbyist or his foundation is- same thing- and Trudeau is allegedly the prime minister.

As I said, he got this under control once just by telling Canadians to shut the fuck up about it. I guess that strategy is not working long term though. At least it is not working in court.

More to come. He has that groping scandal that runs in cycles too. You know from when he groped that woman in British Columbia. He knocks that one down on even numbered months and then it resurfaces again on odd numbered months.
    https://www.npr.org/2018/07/06/6265...y-justin-trudeau-says-amid-groping-allegation

Canada court orders fresh look into Trudeau visit to Aga Khan's island

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...udeau-visit-to-aga-khans-island-idUSKCN1RS24Z

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    #35     Apr 17, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

[​IMG]

#36     Apr 19, 2019
  7. Maybe it's just me, but that guy there looks a lot like Justin Trudeau.
    :cool:

#37     Apr 19, 2019
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He would be impeached by now. It’s clear that insubordination is the only reason Mueller can’t indict him.
    m

#38     Apr 20, 2019
  9. #39     Apr 22, 2019
  10. Canada Conservative leader says migrant numbers should serve national interest

Scheer, 40, is leading Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in the polls with some five months to go before the general election.

While the immigration debate in Canada has been much more muted than in the United States, Canadians are becoming more polarized and less tolerant, according to polls published in April by Ottawa-based Ekos Politics.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ld-serve-national-interest-idUSKCN1SY2KZ?il=0

#40     May 28, 2019