Trudeau's approval rating drops below Trump's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Orchestrated at the very top!

#21     Mar 29, 2019

2. As I have said many times, if Trump ever started taking care of business the way he should, his favorability ratings would be much lower.

As Obama said to the Russians "I will have more options after the election."

Ditto for Trump.

#22     Mar 29, 2019
  3. But what would Trump know about taking care of business? Accounting for inflation and rising real estate prices, his net worth is no higher that what his old man left him. And that's after he reportedly collected $200 million from The Apprentice, where he did absolutely nothing other than show up and say stupid shit.

You voted for a guy who only knows how to lose money unless it's given to him for nothing.

#23     Mar 29, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Spare me. Trump lives day to day, there is no strategy. Trump is the guy who shit in his own cornflakes this week.

#24     Mar 29, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Hopefully he won't serve it to his wife for lunch as one of your tard candidates did.

#25     Mar 29, 2019
  6. Once again Trump creates a flap.

#26     Mar 29, 2019
  7. Oh that's why he packs in crowds in Michigan. Libtards need to bow down, start supporting your president. Best you all just leave, that'll solve your issue. hahaha

#27     Mar 29, 2019
  8. UsualName

UsualName

Trump is known for his rallies. He certainly packs them in. But, no, I will not be bowing down to Donald Trump. You may want to check the American constitution on that - no titles and such here. It’s the law of the Republic.

If he does anything worth supporting, I will support it. I double promise.

But you know what, I was brooding over my bracket and you made me realize it was probably Trump’s fault Michigan got knocked out of the tournament last night. All of that damn bad juju he brings.

#28     Mar 29, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Good point. We better start talking about No Collusion before Tsing comes in and accuses us of being Pelosi’s puppets.

#29     Mar 29, 2019
  10. [​IMG]
    Do you require sound? hahaha

#30     Mar 29, 2019