Trudeau's approval rating drops below Trump's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Most likely that will be the next big issue for you and your ilk now that Mueller didnt deliver for you.

#11     Mar 28, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Well since you asked, yeah I think there’s something wrong with a guy that purposely does that to his own hair. He has to have a screw loose to walk around like that and think everything is fine.

#12     Mar 28, 2019
  3. Not to worry. Plugs Biden is leading in the dem polls and will show the world how it is really done on the cheap.

#13     Mar 28, 2019
  4. The irony is that I definitely did collude with a CNN analyst earlier in life.

As I said before, we all have our little secrets.

#14     Mar 28, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

Ooooo - intriguing, a company man?

#15     Mar 28, 2019
  6. #17     Mar 28, 2019
  7. That conversation would be all over the place, except where it should be.

#18     Mar 29, 2019
    UsualName likes this.
  8. UsualName

UsualName

That was from 3 weeks ago, he’s back down again.

Trump may get a little bump from this Mueller thing but I honestly don’t think it helps in the long run. The thicker the drama, the better it is for Trump. He does not want any bright sunny days. He needs to continue to push an internal division narrative.

Without the us v them emotional charge running through Trump’s presidency, there is nothing of substance for everyday Americans. All of his policies are either a disaster, a failure or benefitted the super rich.

As ugly as an image it may be, when it comes to Trump the emperor really does have no clothes.

#19     Mar 29, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

One may call it a coverup too.

#20     Mar 29, 2019