Trudeau must resign immediately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, Sep 19, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I would like to hear from all of the Canadian libtards on this board about how they feel about having a full blown racist as their Prime Minister.

[​IMG]

Clubber Lang and MoneyMatthew like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

So deflection is all that you have huh?

5. Yeah, really.

Trump much?

6. Since he leans left we can expect the business as usual double standards to apply so it's not even worth debating the what would happen if...
    Personally I'd like to see him come out in blackface with a chicken leg in one hand and a slice of watermelon in the other, give the finger to the PC mob, light up a Newport cigarette and twerk his way off the stage while singing pimpin ain't easy.

MoneyMatthew and WeToddDid2 like this.
  7. Then how did the photo manage to find its way into the press? Not that I'm defending him, but in the picture, he's embracing two of the very people he's emulating, both of whom are smiling.

What else you got?

P.S. That watermelon/chicken reference isn't a very good look on you. Besides, he was dressed as a Middle Easterner ("Arabian Nights?"). But thanks for the insight.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  8. I got nothing. I don't care at all that he played around in some costume years ago, or yesterday. None of this should be taken seriously and it would be nice to see the PC mob, mostly comprised of leftists, lighten the fuck up regardless of who is in some silly costume, racially insensitive, sexually insensitive, culturally insensitive, etc., etc., or not. Bigger fish to fry. The real question is, what else does the PC mob have to be enraged about? Apparently nothing of substance.

Snarkhund and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. I don't remember Republicans giving Hillary Clinton a pass, even though the allegation was false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/

10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

With respect to the people that he is embracing, I wonder how his overt racism made them feel.

#10     Sep 19, 2019