Truckers Piss On Speculators/Traders?!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jan 20, 2009.

1. whoa, thats an intense post, TT.

thank you for the kind words.

regarding the soros, ripoff, handgun post --- I fail to recall of what you speak. can you kindly post it here or send me a PM with it. I am curious.

Best regards,

surf

#11     Jan 20, 2009
  2. trendy

trendy

[​IMG]

Damn, I guess Anekdoten really is a truck driver.

:eek:

#13     Jan 20, 2009
  3. sammybea

sammybea

Its amazing that speculators don't get credit for sub 50 dollar oil... Yet get "pissed" on when it goes higher.

Its not truckers fault. Its our education system that failed him and millions of other americans. Sad.

#14     Jan 20, 2009
  4. This trading tax thing is ...stupefying.
    It's like convincing people that greasing up a 10" steel spike and ramming it in their ear is a good idea.
    We might wind up being very surprised at how many will do it.

#15     Jan 20, 2009
  5. clacy

clacy

I agree that financial education is severely lacking in the US, but the mainstream media loves to push this idea as well. I've heard O'Reilly blaming speculators for the rise of oil, but not that that's sub- $40, he is blaming speculators for the fall in stocks.

He's a fucking financial moron.

#16     Jan 20, 2009
    #17     Jan 20, 2009
  7. =================
    M-surfer;
    looked for it . with your nickname;
    Canadian girl got ripped off about $5,ooo.You had given the link, [asking for comments] & Soros quote. The handgun image was on their link, not your post.

Must be tough to buy truckers fuel, never as many pumps as unleaded gas ; not enough traders to drive the price down.

It [post] must be before Christmas,2008 or got erased, i looked.

:cool:

#18     Jan 23, 2009