TRT a perfect stock, up 50% today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by qll, Sep 22, 2006.

1. qll

qll

it is very similar to what i did.
    sometimes, giants still need some helps. i provide the free helps. in return, they help me too.

#21     Sep 25, 2006
  2. qll

qll

i don't know why you guys think it is a pump and dump.
    it is a one day sudden jump based on earnings, growth + value. Check out the stocks yourselves. It is all public info. ER, 10Q, CC. Don't be too lazy. If you think there is any problem with this company, say it loud. It is a Perfect Company: Cash, No debt, Growth + Value, Low Float!. It could be a 10x or 5x bagger from here. Many of my post holdings are already 5x 10x in 2-3 years.

#22     Sep 25, 2006
  3. Do you even know how to read a balance sheet or income statement? I don't think you do. This company is not debt free, nor is it profitable.

Look at the balance sheet. As of 2005 it was losing money. In 2006 it shows an enormous increase in shareholder equity. Now look at where that increase came from. It came from a one time sale of property and facilities in Ireland.

THEY ARE NOT GROWING. THEY HAVE HAD NO SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN VALUE FROM OPERATIONS.

If I owned a company that was losing money, but just so happened to own a piece of property worth a lot of money would you invest in it because I showed to be profitable? Would you actually think I was growing the company?

#23     Sep 26, 2006
  4. Do you actually believe anyone believes this?

#24     Sep 26, 2006
  5. I drained my bank account and put all my money in TRT blindly b/c some anonymous person said it was a "perfect" company :D

#25     Sep 26, 2006
  6. I just sold my house and poured all of the proceeds into this stock, which was up sharply only because it sold some defunct real estate in Ireland off to a third party.

It felt like the logical thing to do.

#26     Sep 26, 2006
  7. It's starting to show consistent strength now... thoughts?

#27     Sep 28, 2006
  8. That is what a pump and dump stock is supposed to do is to draw people in. Can you make money? Sure, just make sure you're out before they dump it.

#28     Sep 28, 2006
  9. qll

qll

HANS did have some corrections before it reached its peak.
    TASR too.
    It is hard to tell, when the trend will turn. For me, I see long term buy in TRT. I know how much money my hedge funds friends have and what they did. They never stop at 100% gain. they usually do 100%-1000% gain, depending on future earnings.

Remember, TRT's next Q is 4th Q, so there are 4-5 months for the hedge funds to fully shoot the price to high before any meaningful earnings to confirm the movement. It is super!. I love runs after 3rd Q.

#29     Sep 28, 2006
  10. lmao.

#30     Sep 28, 2006