TRT a perfect stock, up 50% today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by qll, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Busted.

Nice 'tip,' qll.

Thanks HG.

#11     Sep 22, 2006
  2. HAHAHAHA,

That's straight up illegal. You can do this for private investors, but not for a hedge fund UNLESS the hedge funds clearly disclosed this to all of their investors.

You can find thousands of these on OTCBB and Pink Sheets. Just because they sit dead for years and spike once means nothing. The stock has an average volume of 2,000, be realistic.

AMEX has the most undiscovered gems, that is for sure. But it also is a popular Pump & Dump exchange. Which is exactly what I think this is. Take that river analogy somewhere else, it's called a pump & dump in trader's terms.

I think you been caught already by Holy, but I think ur response should be entertaining when smoking a Saturday blunt.

#12     Sep 22, 2006
  3. qll

qll

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/060924/17394_id.html?.v=1

SeekingAlpha
    Trio Tech International: A Microcap with Strong Potential
    Sunday September 24, 4:58 pm ET

Michigan Trader submits: Trio Tech International (AMEX: TRT - News) was the leading gainer on the AMEX on Friday, up about 50% on tremendous volume for the stock. Trio-Tech International provides third-party semiconductor testing and burn-in services primarily through its laboratories in Southeast Asia.

Right on Money!

#13     Sep 25, 2006
  4. LMAO, a hedgefund researcher that gets his information from Yahoo Finance. :D :D :D

#14     Sep 25, 2006
  5. qll

qll

LMAO, HolyGrail types his information using keyboards?
    Just watched "Davinci Code" last night. Learned the meaning of HolyGrail.

#15     Sep 25, 2006
  6. Why are you on here pumping microcap stocks? Seriously?

Don't you realize how transparently lame that is?

#16     Sep 25, 2006
  7. PUMP and DUMP

PUMP and DUMP...

please call us when the hedge funds dump the stock after you successfully pumped it here...

SEC has a e-mail link where people can send e-mails or online postings which might violate SEC rules for pumping stocks and such. I just linked this thread in and sent it over to the SEC.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE investigate SEC, I am rubbing my rabbit's foot....

here is the SEC link for others wishing to complain:

http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

#17     Sep 25, 2006
  8. I often send Warren Buffett my list of hot stock tips that I did my own research on. He wrote me back with a secret tip that he really liked KO and AXP--I'm sure he let me in on his secret because I sent him some really hot tips! He wouldn't tell me how many shares, but it didn't matter to me! I bet I was the only one who knew Buffett liked KO and AXP!

#18     Sep 25, 2006
  9. I emailed Buffet and told him about the future:

I told him "Plastic"

#19     Sep 25, 2006
  10. Somehow I think the pump and dump may be illegal in some courts or at least unethical at best.

How do guys who pump up the stocks and then dump them actually live with them selves.

#20     Sep 25, 2006