Trouble with MBTN

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by NH538DB8, Mar 19, 2008.

1. NH538DB8

NH538DB8

Today I finally got my MBT account set up and everything. Theres money in the account and all that jazz however when I open up MBTN it won't give me any quotes. It logs in just fine and remembers my watchlists and all that but I can't get a quote if it killed me. Anyone else have similar problems with this software?

2. Yeah I left a review recently about my experience. Software does bizarre shit. Very frustrating.

3. Catoosa

Catoosa

Of course, you have already called customer MBT service?

4. NH538DB8

NH538DB8

No I haven't had a chance to call them yet from work. Didn't know if anyone had the same problems though and it was just a setting problem.

5. Catoosa

Catoosa

Thinking back to when I first installed MBTN: As I remember, I could not get my quotes to work on the first day, but they were working when I started MBTN the following day. Could have had something to do with permissions from MBT.

6. NH538DB8

NH538DB8

Thats what I'm hoping is the case. I sent them an email since I can't call them right now so hopefully thats what they will come back and say.

7. amitman

amitman

Don't try the e-mail as they simply don't answer but thier One-on-One chat feature in their website is pretty helpful.

8. ElCubano

ElCubano

call them...they will fix the problem...u need 25k or more for free data...if not its $10 a month...i think..peace

9. amitman

amitman

you're wrong. The quotes and level 1 are free regardless your account size. the only thing you need a 25K is for NASDAQ Level2 to be free.

10. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes u are correct.....

#10     Mar 19, 2008