Trouble at Refco

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by andyp123, Jul 20, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

Forget the broker issues. I believe the gentleman lives in Montreal for that reason alone I would move. It is by far the coldest place I have been to (in winter).

ozzy

P.S otherwise the summers are nice and the girls get two thumbs up. P.P.S The day I make 15-17M a year I`m buying an island and trading on my laptop with girls in bikinis feeding me grapes by the sea shore.

#21     Jul 20, 2005
  2. 40Deuce

40Deuce

couldn't agree more.

ET has significantly went downhill.
    Used to be a great resource now its more bullsh*t than the bid/offer in the S&P

#22     Jul 20, 2005
  3. kinda skeptical as to if andyp123 is really andy priston - something seems kinda off

#23     Jul 20, 2005
  4. domi93

domi93

showtime
    I feel the same way

#24     Jul 21, 2005
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol - come on.

do you think this is really that guy. wake up.

if you were worth 10m would you be sat in here bitching about a piece of software? doesnt sound like a winner to me. if it is, maybe he just won the lotto and put all his cash into futures?

thats the problem with et - the gulibility of you guys.

of course - i could be wrong. no one knows.

did i tell you my real name is george soros?

#25     Jul 21, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

someone heres got a brain and can think for them selves. shock horror!

#26     Jul 21, 2005
  7. *This guy is a loser just put him on your ignore list.

#27     Jul 21, 2005
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

well looks like the last laugh is on you joker!!

some no-one says hes some hot trader and you all believe him!!

lol.

others have figured it out like hydro & ozzy - how come a smart guy like you hasnt???

yours

mr g soros.

ps - thats why et has gone down hill - full of morons who believe the first thing they read. no traders here, just drones.

pps - in answer to your questions: yes, and yes.

:)

#28     Jul 21, 2005
  9. tbomb

tbomb

EXACTLY - I pm'ed him with personal question that he would be able to answer, no response. Not to mention, I do believe the original postings were made during market hours. I'm sure someone of his caliber has time to goof around on these boards. Meanwhile, I hit my downside(actually close to double) and have all the free time in the world to think about the f---ing hole I need to dig outta before I ever seen green.

#29     Jul 21, 2005
  10. okwon

okwon

Don't really care if he is who he says he is or not. I've heard complaints from other traders that used and don't like the Refco Pro platform. So I'm asking if you're speaking from experience or if you just flame anyone that has a complaint about software?
    In my opinion, trading software does make a difference in your trading.

P.S. I never claimed to be smart. :)

#30     Jul 21, 2005