Trouble again: Quote.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Cheese, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Is this a new feature we owe to their software developers? Live Charts logs me out every few hours or so during the day. Even happened on Fed day yesterday right on the announcement.

#41     Dec 11, 2003
  2. Cheese

Cheese

"LiveCharts logs me out every few hours or so during the day."
    Kicking

Yeah, me too, but only occasionally.. first time for me was once today for example. But may be this is going to be a regular thing throughout the day!

#42     Dec 11, 2003
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I just can't kick the QCharts habit. I cancelled my sub yesterday but I was having lots of difficulty sorting out some ideas I am testing with TS2000 last night, I pulled up the Qcharts and everything just got so much better. I can't "flow" with any of the other clunky stuff that is out there, by the time I go through all the clunky-assed extra steps it takes to pull up a chart I just want to quit but with Qcharts; open the program, it is all set up already, type in the issue and start scrolling several timeframes at once,changes are one click away, and all that on a screen that can be set up to be absolutely stunning in appearance, it makes a huge difference to me.

#43     Dec 11, 2003
  4. Swipe

Swipe

live charts inaccessable again!!!!!!!!!!!

Is quote.com going to issue account credits?

PM me if you have any suggestions for other browser based streaming platforms that look as good as livecharts.

#44     Dec 17, 2003
  5. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

You may want to look our MarketCenter product. It has streaming charts, quotes, and soon to be released, QuoTrek (PDA-accesible MarketCenter).

http://www.esignal.com/marketcenter/

#45     Dec 19, 2003
  6. Quote.com's LC keeps logging me out. It happened on Fed announcement, and during a trade. It has become a ghost company, no reply to emails only automated messages, no way to change my subscription options. How can I get back at these guys?! If you live near their office wherever that is if they still have one , please give them the bird for me when you walk by.

#46     Dec 19, 2003