Trouble again: Quote.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Cheese, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Cheese

Cheese

Won't recognize me when I log in today.
    Very frustrating. So can't get into Livecharts.

Anyone else having a problem with them?

Would be grateful for any help/comment.

2. jhburton

jhburton

yeah,major sh!t breakdown for the past two days, finally hit livechart.

3. sammybea

sammybea

lol.. Qcharts. Left them a while ago. Wanted to step up my game, and realized that was my weak link. Not promoting anyone else, just saying i am much happier on a day like this.

4. rickty

rickty

My qcharts is working OK but Quotetracker with the same quote.com feed refuses to respond even though it says it's connected and running.

Richard

5. Me too. Worst aggravating thing is was logged in one machine but logged out cause I thought that was the reason I could not log in on another PC. Then I could not get into LC on either one! It's not my only data source of course but that got me really pissed !

6. Cheese

Cheese

jhburton, thanks for your input.

You know how it is .. the service goes fut and you always wonder irrationally whether Quote.com are only doing this to you!

Do any others want to check it and report?

Thanks again.

7. Cheese

Cheese

Kicking, yeah, exactly, thought so too - logged in on one PC and then another one.

8. Quote.com has the gall to constantly barrage you with requests to refer people to them while delivering frequent disconnects. I'd drop them in a heartbeat except I have too much mental capital invested in their software.

9. Atlantic

Atlantic

from their status page:

"
    LiveCharts System Status

Answer

We are currently experiencing a login issue with our LiveCharts service. Our Operation team are currently working on resolving this issue ASAP.
    "

but why do those things always happen to the best trading times ...?

10. rickty

rickty

Quote.com feed to QT just started working (7:38AM PST).

#10     Dec 4, 2003