Troll: Wael012000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TraderZone, Feb 26, 2008.

1. it just hit me... doodoo is that loser from awhile back that thought he was going to join the IDF. he also bragged about scoring with hookers. and posted his web site with pic's of him and his nerd friends.

what was his name? this has got to be him... he was very nerdy... like one of those misfits adults that waits for days in line at borders for harry potter books.

i bet wael can pick him out of this crowd. lmaooooooooo

[​IMG]

#11     Feb 26, 2008
  2. now doodoo is posting anti-semitic pictures. wtf?

#12     Feb 26, 2008
  3. Tough! If I get to choose, I would say, the Harry Potter wannabe. :D :D

#13     Feb 26, 2008
  4. You don't actually believe that Triple D is Candletrader reincarnated. Anyone with such faulty pattern recognition skills couldn't possibly have built a career in trading.

#14     Feb 26, 2008
  5. Hey, I said earlier in this thread, they are clowns, not traders. :D It did not take them long to prove me right.

#15     Feb 26, 2008
  6. Yeah. Buddy, I pay more commission in a week than you would get paid in a month in your Hamburger flipping job.

Hey dddooo, didn't know you were into Harry Potter?

:D :D

#16     Feb 26, 2008
  7. you really know how to kill a good joke. thanks for nuffin. :mad:

#17     Feb 26, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

I don't think there's anything anybody can do to help you guys who have had your lives destroyed by Jews and Israel. I really wish there was something I could do to help, because I hate to see tortured souls, but I can't come up with a thing. How many more reams of dirty-rotten-jews material do you guys need to post before you can finally be happy?

#18     Feb 26, 2008
  9. Sometimes you just have to spell it out.
    Jay oh kay ee

#19     Feb 26, 2008
  10. Frankly you're a far better clown when you're making "serious" posts.

And please, be careful when Wael is around, every time someone makes a joke he actually believes it and embarrasses the crap out of himself. Remember how he fell for "Israel is going to draft americans to serve in the IDF" and "Israel is demanding American aid in euros" jokes?

#20     Feb 26, 2008