Trish Regan's Nose

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LincolnArmy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I have recently mostly become fascinated by Trish Regan's nose. How ironic that it resembles pinocchio's while she spouts cnbcullshit.
    Anyway, it's the subject of much discussion in the office. Obviously she's had surgery -I don't buy into the possibilty that the honker is natural. Here's my theory -which to be honest, has yet to gain main stream credibility. I think that someone took a swing at the annoying bitch ( no offense Trish) and the resulting proboscis was an attempt at unspreading it from her face.
    What do you think? I'm trying to be open minded about this -but so far that is the best theory that I can come up with. Anyone care to weigh in? Perhaps you're the surgeon that made that funny feature on her face and wants to get it off your chest? Anyone???

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's possible I suppose. But she was a miss New Hampshire when she was younger so I kinda doubt it.

I'm not sure what kinda guys you have in your office. But everyone I know just looks at her rather voluptuous tits.

3. CET

CET

I have not paid attention to her in a while, but I seem to recall that her nose is crooked. It seemed like a normal odd nose courtesy of mother nature. The bigger problem is that she has a squatty face. Overall she is annoying and one of many reasons I keep CNBC on mute 99% of the time.