Triple Dip Recession or Depression?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jan 29, 2013.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

It might be outright anarchy.

#31     Feb 4, 2013
  2. not with the weapons the government has today. it would of been harder to control that a 1000 years ago. i personal don't believe in people having guns but i get it because its hard to have faith in the government. they legally take money from rich lobbyist everyday to sell there own people out. i mean sure anarchy can happen but they can kill half the people in the world and still have enough poor people to take advantage of.

#32     Feb 4, 2013
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

Do you think the army would do what the government wanted if they started killing people on mass?

#33     Feb 5, 2013
  4. the1

the1

Yes. Look no further than the middle east.

#34     Feb 5, 2013
  5. bau250

bau250

Google "Democide"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

#35     Feb 5, 2013
  6. history shows people do whatever they are paid to do and it does not take much money for them to do it. look at all the English soldiers who died just over us getting independence from England. do you think they made much or shared in the taxes we were paying England?

#36     Feb 5, 2013
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

Trust me there are enough people to take out the government if they wanted. Technology has also improved for everyone else and the type of heavy stuff the army has would damage the whole country.

#37     Feb 5, 2013
  8. i don't know if your young or naive but read newspapers and watch news around the world governments kill there people everyday. they gas them or drop a bomb or just shoot them. its silly to think you can take on a government with tanks, bombs, gases, and everything else just with your smile or even a gun. yes sure you can kill a few but the truth is you are not a match for them. you can even read history books were kings offered soldiers to kill there own people and weapons were equal on both sides back than because everybody had just a sword.

#38     Feb 5, 2013
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

I think you need to look outside of the whole them and us thing. The truth is the financial crisis will lose the people in power their power. The whole monetary system will fail and everyone will be hit. Having money doesn't mean anything if you can't use it. The whole system will fail. It is as simple as that it is not something the government has any control of anymore. People will break into houses because of shortages of food and there will be rioting in the street. It will be anarchy.

Can you see what I am saying now there is no government who can control that.

#39     Feb 5, 2013
  10. i get you i just see it different. do you think the English royal family, the Rothschild's, and Rockefeller's make or lose there fortunes because the market or economies go up and down?

my question for you
    do you think you get the best candidates when you vote at election time or do you think you get the best candidates that very wealthy people support than you chose from those selected people?

#40     Feb 5, 2013