Triple bottoms are rare: its game over

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Jan 4, 2008.

1. cszulc

cszulc

True, I have no idea if this a bottom and time will tell. I don't think we're done with the bull market, although the first 2 quarters will be a little rough.

#21     Jan 4, 2008
  2. Yup.
    Bears get all nippy on a downer like today, bulls get all hot on big days up like we had somewhere in there last week.
    Which is fine. Someone's gotta fund the market...

#22     Jan 4, 2008
  3. Trayo

Trayo

Long.

All that funny money they are printing nite & day has to go somewhere. Not going into real estate again any time soon...

#23     Jan 4, 2008
  4. dylan57

dylan57

Head and shoulders, bump and run, broken trendline ... technicals look terrible.

#24     Jan 4, 2008
  5. Damn straight there is gonna be a fed move - liquidity baby!

This is only a correction in the bull - the bull is alive and well

#25     Jan 4, 2008
  6. I think they will make it break that support level , go down aways and then rally big.........and I'm stuck in a bunch of spiders(spy)

Nothin is working like the textbooks say it should..........i.e. trends, support levels etc.

#26     Jan 4, 2008
  7. the technicals suck alright but look worse given gold made a 28 year high in nominal terms....

and the dollar was beaten like a rented mule...

dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain....

#27     Jan 4, 2008
  8. bgp

bgp

saturday morn at 10:30 c.t.d peter schiff will be on fox. he's good.

bgp

#28     Jan 4, 2008
  9. put up a yearly chart of the S+P 500 for 3 years or more and the fact that its came down to 1410 three times looks insignificant

#29     Jan 4, 2008
  10. dsq

dsq

my broken record mantra: market is selling at near historically low PE ratios...bear markets dont start at these levels...even with contracting earnings,its being reflected in the p/e ratio...

this is a range bound market 12500-13700...buy lo/sell hi

cramer also is very bearish---contrarian indicator

market bottom at dow 12600 or so...could bounce on monday after morning sell-off....fed cut rumors?

bush speaks on monday again-bad for markets!

#30     Jan 4, 2008