Trin Vix Leads The Way To The Spoos

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by gqguy2003, Mar 2, 2007.

1. virgin

virgin

this stuff looks good

#11     Mar 2, 2007
  2. feb2865

feb2865

so it's the guy from rsksys

sorry for the misunderstanding

is that they all look the same

tradethemarkets, traders helping traders...etc...bunch of stuff(mostly complicated and useless) for an average price between 3.5-5 k

#12     Mar 2, 2007
  3. Well, I didn't want to ask directly if they were just trying to sell something, but looks like you guys found out.

I really don't care if you are selling something, just go about it the right way - contact Baron and advertise here properly. For example - PureTick. They are obviously not going to interest everyone here, but they at least paid to put their ad's on the site.

I understand what it's like to own a business (as Baron does with this site) and have people try to skirt around paying you. So, when I see a thread where it appears that someone is simply too cheap to advertise, it rubs me the wrong way.

As for this thing on this thread, I'm sure it's the next greatest holy grail! Buyer beware.

#13     Mar 3, 2007
  4. These guys are obviously not well-schooled in the ways of ET. We expect spammers to post a thread asking the sincere question: " Have any of you heard of that service TradeSpam.com? I heard it was pretty good." Of course it helps if they are new members with a zero post count.

I am disappointed that guy skipped that first step, but we can now go directly to stage three, which is increasingly aggressive demands for audited or at least believable results. So what about it guy?

#14     Mar 3, 2007
  5. AAA - great points!! LOL!

Maybe someone should make a sticky thread entitled "How to properly spam the ET forums". :D

#15     Mar 3, 2007