Trillium Trading...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by thecycle, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Mecro

Mecro

LOL well doesn't this sound like an advertisement or what.

I heard a lot more bad stuff about Heartland. I even interviewed with them back in 2001 at my school. Kind of a sad impression. Their recruiter could not even pass the Series 7.
    Bunch of idiots that believe Ivy League = great traders. That's why they do not really exist anymore. At the time they were interviewing me, I found out from their own recruiter that their top traders were already having problems. Ivy League degress do not mean squat when trading turns from monkey bubble strategies to real skilled trading.

As for Schonfield, just look at how they have been performing over the last 2 years. Non stop downsizing.

Your comment about old Heartland management is the complete opposite of what I have heard. I am not even gonna say what was told to me but I'll just leave it at that.

I would be extremely careful and cautious with these guys.

#21     Mar 19, 2004
  2. mercurio

mercurio

bump, anyone has been yo their ny office?

#22     Feb 20, 2005
  3. mercurio

mercurio

BUMP!

You guys have any experience with Trillium? How does it compare to other prop shops?

#23     Mar 23, 2005
  4. phil_rj

phil_rj

Hi Rbubarb,

I came across a posting of yours on the EliteTrader message board dating back to 2004. Back then, you were apparently considering joining Trillium Trading. In the last few days, I was offerred an interview with them for a Prop Trading position. Being that this is my first prop firm interview, I don't really know what to expect. Assuming you took the Trillium job back in '04 what can you say about them?

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Take care,

-P

#24     Jul 11, 2005