Trillium Trading and career progression.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Squash, Nov 17, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i would hope Trillium does'nt reequire a series 7 ???

#11     Dec 21, 2008
  2. all three pro trillium guys are brand new posters, this is a clear and obvious shill attack.

#12     Dec 21, 2008
  3. My guess is the group doing really well were the algo guys?

#13     Mar 19, 2009
  4. But getting some canned "strategy" thrown at you by these prop firms as proper training isnt going to get you any farther..

Now if they have a unique or comprehensive approach to training, then I take that back as far as this firm is concerned, but I doubt its any different from any of the others.

Anything worth learning is going to take months to learn, not days or weeks.

#14     Mar 20, 2009
  5. What about T3? I hear they are decent

#15     Mar 21, 2009
  6. T3 is very good. I work there and can tell you that the training is unlike any other firm. This is what I've heard from people who have worked at other places, as I started w/ T3 so it's all I know. There are weekly training meetings and all of the top partners are very approachable and always willing to help. They have traders of all different styles and the online training courses are made up of weekly meetings recorded to train in-house traders. All of the top guys share their positions and broadcast their intraday commentary in the virtual trading floor making it a great learning environment. From what I understand, most firms are not like this.

#16     Apr 23, 2009