Treyvon Martin issue is starting to irritate the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Mar 22, 2012.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

They're rioting in L.A. now, raiding Wal-Marts and stopping traffic. You should be happy. I wonder when Jessie, Al and other race hustlers will condemn this idiocy?

#811     Jul 16, 2013
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Jackson and Sharpton already called for peace. Get your head out of your ass and learn how to use Google.

#812     Jul 16, 2013
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Calling for peace and going into the streets and telling people to stop are two different things. The former is purely political. The latter is what statesmen do.

Go to Google and look up "former" and "latter." Then maybe you can find L.A. and Florida on a map and go edumucate the rioters.

#813     Jul 16, 2013
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Calling for peace is only "purely political" to those with purely political reasons for seeing it that way.

So if Sharpton and Jackson don't immediately get on jet planes and fly to LA, they can't be serious?

You should see a psychiatrist for your delusional worldview.

#814     Jul 16, 2013
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Yes, that's exactly what they should do if they were serious about their "callings." They certainly have the money. Your hero can fly to Israel and other nations, to talk about things he has no clue about, but can't fly to L.A. during a racial crisis? Do you realize how moronic your statement is?

A friend of mine flew on a plane with Jessie once. He was surrounded by bodyguards and treated other passengers and airline employees like trash. So much for the oh-so humble and humanitarian "reverend."

#815     Jul 16, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, pretty much.

#816     Jul 16, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, statesmen worldwide throughout history have typically hit the street and mixed it up with protestors, telling them to "stop". You betcha.

#817     Jul 16, 2013
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

If they have balls and were sincere they would. If they were high-earning hucksters who duped progressive idiots, they wouldn't.

Besides, comparing Jessie and Al to "statesmen" is like comparing Miley Cyrus and Beyonce to Mozart and Bach. To my knowledge, neither of them apologized after the Duke lacrosse debacle. No one with a moral compass or IQ above 55 should take them seriously after that.

#818     Jul 16, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Sharpton has plans to protest in 100 cities to keep this shit stirred up. It's you who has your head up your ass, stupid.

We even have our AG out trying to find a way to lynch Zimmerman when he should be telling people to respect the rule of law.

Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY by a jury. That is the rule of law in our country. All the Niggas are just trying to keep this stirred up and cause property damage and personal injury. Someone is going to die because of Obama's and Holder's actions.

Those MFers should be lynched!!!!

#819     Jul 16, 2013