Treyvon Martin issue is starting to irritate the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Mar 22, 2012.

1. The orlando sentinel article quoted in the post immediately preceding yours spells it out: Zimmerman was found with a bloody nose and grass on his shirt. That is game over right there. First degree murder would have no conversations, no calls to police beforehand, no signs of a struggle. Neither would second degree. This is self defense. You can't start hitting someone and be surprised if the fight turns badly for you. In terms of street smarts, someone could pull out a knife, a sharpie, a gun, nunchaks, pepper spray, someone else could join in the fray, etc.

Obviously the kid started hitting zimmerman and he pulled out a pistol and shot him. I am truly disgusted by the cowardice of the police chief, the city manager of sanford and the governor. Instead of standing up to mob rule they try to pass the buck.

#51     Mar 23, 2012

2. So Zimmerman follows the kid, chases him down, try's to beat the skinny teenagers ass then when the teen hits Zimmerman in self defense Zimmerman, scared little coward he is kills the boy in cold blood. Gotcha ya.

#52     Mar 23, 2012
  3. You have absolutely NO proof Zimmerman tried to beat down the kid, the empirical proof according to several sources says otherwise.

If the intent is to kill, you shoot first ask questions later. If the intent is to find out what is going on, you ask questions first. What do you think happened here? Do you honestly believe if Zimmerman wanted to murder the kid and had criminal intent from the get go, he would not deploy his gun first? Why would he find himself on his ass getting beat down? It does not make sense.

#53     Mar 23, 2012
  4. The only thing you said that I agree with is it doesn't make sense.
    If someone who had 100 pounds on me was following me in a car at night and then got out I'd of tagged his ass too, especially when I was 17 and it was a large older man.
    Dont know why you can't see that ishop. If Zimmerman hadn't followed him and got out of the car the boy would still be alive, that is a fact.
    If the story was a large black man shot and killed a small skinny 17 year old white kid the public would be going crazy and most of the Zimmerman supporters on this site would be screening for the black guys head.
    Like it or not we all have preconceived ideas in our head.

#54     Mar 23, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I just can't believe the stupid stuff you post. How in the hell do you dress yourself in the morning? Has someone marked your shoes L and R?

#55     Mar 23, 2012
  6. LOL poor 377, you must be going through a rough time there bud. It's Friday, drink a beer and chill.

#56     Mar 23, 2012
  7. Trayvon was 6'3. Not exactly a small boy and wearing baggy clothes probably looked alot heavier than he was. Zimmerman was trying to protect the neighborhood from punks...he wasnt out looking for trouble.

Dont play the "if zimmerman hadnt done this, then..." game because I can do that too. If Trayvon didnt get suspended from school for 10 days, he wouldnt have been there to get killed.

What did he get suspended for? The english teacher said for being late too many times??? I don't believe that. To get suspended for 10 days, it usually means they were either selling drugs on campus, or it was their 3rd time suspended for fighting. Nobody gives 10 days suspension for being late. At worst you get a weeks detention, or a few days of on-campus suspension. You dont get 10 days off-campus for being late.

You said if someone 100 pounds was following you, that you would've hit him? Then you would've got shot too. Assault & Battery is against the law. Following someone to ask them a question is not. I mean what kind of shit are you into that you are so paranoid you think people are out to get you that you run from anyone approaching you?

And this girlfriend of his, is leaving shit out. Her statement says she heard trayvon say "Why are you following me" and then heard zimmerman say "what are you doing here?" and then pushing and fighting. No way that is all she heard. She is leaving shit out. Likely she is leaving out the part where Trayvon said "Bitch I dont gotta tell you nuttin' an imma beat 'cho ass bitch" to which he started swinging at zimmerman.

I say give the girlfriend a lie detector test to make sure she didnt hear anything else. Obviously if Trayvon said something like that, she would tell because thats her boyfriend.

#57     Mar 23, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm surprised you can find the 'frig. Your posts leave the impression that you are brain damaged.

I'm staying home tonight and cooking. I may open a bottle of Chianti Classico.

BTW when you are putting on a fresh pair of undies once a week the fly goes in the front bigarrow.

#58     Mar 23, 2012

9. Even if the imaginary scene you are talking about happened, so what. You and most every man here would talk the same at age 17 to some crazy dude stalking your ass at night.
    And you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to school suspensions. Back in the day it was no big deal, now they get serious with the suspensions and punishment, at least in the part of Texas where I live they do.
    From what the news has put out there Zimmerman should of backed off and let the cops handle it, you know some one who know what the hell they are doing. The kid would of been alive if he'd done what the dispatcher asked him to do, period.

#59     Mar 23, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I know you are very off base regarding suspension policies at schools in this "zero tolerance" era. If you are tardy multiple times, then 5 days suspension is a common punishment at school systems across the U.S. including Florida. Please note that his suspension was for 5 days and not 10.

If you are selling drugs or caught with drugs on campus then you are expelled and prosecuted by the law. There is no suspension for drugs.

If you you are fighting, the first time punishment is a 10 day suspension minimum for all people involved in the fist fight. If you used a weapon you are expelled. If you are caught fighting a second time then you are expelled.

If you are going to discuss this case then you should be using the facts instead of creating fabricated information.

P.S. - Most schools do not do detention or in-school suspension anymore, there is no funding to have a teacher sit in a room to babysit a bunch of students being punished & not educated.

P.S.S - Trayvon's death certificate listed his weight at 150, and he was on the A/B Honor Roll (GPA >= 3.5) for the 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 academic years according to the list of students published after the school year in the local paper.

#60     Mar 23, 2012