Treyvon Martin issue is starting to irritate the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Zimmerman did more the just ask a question.When Zimmerman and Treyvon first exchanged words Treyvon did not punch him,he ran to get away from the situation.Zimmerman continued to chase the kid after being told not to by police.

Zimmerman is the clear aggressor and Treyvon had the right to defend himself at that point

#31     Mar 23, 2012
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Why is Zimmerman stalking that boy when he see NO CRIME from that boy? Why?

#32     Mar 23, 2012
  3. That is not factually accurate. Quite frankly nothing is accurate with 100% certainty in this case. Zimmerman started following the kid, the kid started walking faster, then he turned around and decided to confront Zimmerman OR according to zimmerman, he was following the kid then lost sight of him and went back to his car to wait for the police. Does it not strike you at all that instead of simply assuming everyone in sanford government is a racist, the original story is actually correct? The kid started punching zimmerman and he shot the kid. You are allowed to use deadly force if you fear death or serious bodily injury. The prosecutors in the state of florida are not morons. There would have been a warrant for zimmerman's arrest if the conditions warranted it. The reason we hear crickets and different prosecutors being assigned, and the chief "temporarily" stepping down, is because they want to defuse the situation but dont have the balls to say outright that the media is dead wrong.

#33     Mar 23, 2012

4. This answers that question imo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vNI5CA5jijw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#34     Mar 23, 2012
  5. Because there was someone in that neighborhood breaking into homes and this kid was alone, in the rain, wearing baggy pants down to his knees and covering his face with a hoody. If you dont want people to think you are a criminal, dont dress like one.

#35     Mar 23, 2012
  6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. All he see is the boy walking around y looking around, so he call the 911 and say this is suspicious. Someone have to ask Zimmerman WHY is the boy suspicious for walking down the street going home to his father's house. He did not see NO CRIME. He saw nothing.

#36     Mar 23, 2012
  7. Are seriously suggesting YOU would keep your back to someone that is obviously pursuing you, and the faster you walk the faster he walks? Maybe even closing the distance to you?

BS!

#37     Mar 23, 2012
  8. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you think is ok to kill that boy because YOU do not like their clothes? And clothes is evidence and the proof the boy is criminal? What if he is your brother and go to school, and have good grades, and no criminal record, and this man kill him because he think his clothes is proof he is the criminal? It will break your heart, and you know this peilthetraveler.

#38     Mar 23, 2012
  9. There were a few situations in my life when I thought someone was following me (in a car). What I did was NOT drive to my apartment but drive to a local police station. Problem solved.

If I were followed by someone my first and only call would not be to my girlfriend but to 911 and I would be running as fast as possible.

#39     Mar 23, 2012
  10. He did not shoot him for no reason. If the kid started wailing on him, that is perfect self defense. Wearing a hoodie in a bad neighborhood at night is not a good sign. The kid did not have to throw a punch, he could have run away or called the police (what a novel idea).

If you are trying to murder someone, calling 911 before you do the deed is usually NOT something that criminals do. The picture of zimmerman as someone who just wanted to kill black people for no reason is not genuine.

#40     Mar 23, 2012