Treyvon Martin issue is starting to irritate the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Sounds like a kid who was defending himself from the clear aggression of Zimmerman.Even if the kid got the upper hand in the scuffle,Zimmerman was the aggressor and started the confrontation after he was told not to

Losing a fistfight that Zimmerman started is no reason to shoot him.Zimmerman confronted him , started the altercation and should have taken his ass whipping like a man rather then shooting a kid who he outweighed by 100 pounds and started an altercation with

#21     Mar 23, 2012

2. Treyvon..No police record

Zimmerman-

Crump said public records show that Zimmerman was arrested in Orange County in 2005 on charges of resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer.

“They just lied to the family,” Crump said. “They just couldn’t see why [Zimmerman] would do anything wrong or be violent. But not only do you know the guy killed this kid, because he admitted to it, you knew that he has a propensity for violence because of his past record.”

The Orange County Clerk of Courts website shows a man named George Zimmerman, 28, was charged in July 2005 with resisting arrest with violence and battery on an officer. The charges appear to have been dropped.

Zimmerman also ignored the the 911 operators order to not pursue or confront Martin and neighborhood watch rules of doing the same and ignoring neighborhood watch rules against patrolling while armed

#22     Mar 23, 2012
  3. You can find numerous similar pics of middle class white teens like that on Facebook

#23     Mar 23, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Funny how the huffpo doesn't cover any of the facts of the event.

I just saw on TV that it was Zimmerman crying for help heard on the 911 call and police interviewed witnesses who said he was being attacked by this kid and screaming for help.

Do you know if you pull out your concealed weapon to show someone you are armed it is a crime called "brandishing a weapon"?

So, it sounds like Zimmerman did the poper thing by not resorting to his handgun until he was under physical attack.

#24     Mar 23, 2012
  5. The reason that Zimmerman has not been arrested yet, is not because Sanford is full of racists, is because Media blew this out of proportion and authorities are trying to find a graceful way of letting this issue die. If the grand jury does not indict him next month, it will be "that is all she wrote".

If Zimmerman was a wanton racist bent on destruction I am sure he would put more than one bullet into the kid. The media should seriously stop showing baby faced pictures of the kid from when he was in middle school.

Just because zimmerman took the risk of asking what some dude walking at night in a hoodie was doing in his neighborhood, does not mean he is a bad guy. Btw, the dispatcher told him not to follow the kid not out of concern for the kid but out of concern for zimmerman.
    There is nothing illegal about asking what someone is doing in your neighborhood. The kid started the fight, it ended badly. I have yet to hear anything outside of raw emotion that would decisively refute the claim of self defense beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.

#25     Mar 23, 2012
  6. So you stalk,confront and start an altercation with someone and when that person defends themselves from your aggression you should shoot them...gotcha

#26     Mar 23, 2012
  7. The kid was walking home to his fathers house minding his own damn business until Zimmerman starting stalking ,harassing and then confronting him.Treyvon was the person who had the right to defend himself from Zimmermans aggression

#27     Mar 23, 2012
  8. Stalking and confronting him after police told him not to does mean he is the bad guy

#28     Mar 23, 2012
  9. There is NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING I heard or seen so far that would suggest that zimmerman threw the first punch. If someone asks you a question that is not a justification for throwing a punch.

Obama once again stepped into a trap. He said if he had a son he would be like treyvon. No, if he had a son, he would not be wearing baggy pants, wearing a hoodie, he would be in a private school being groomed for harvard. Before this, Obama has skillfully avoided being "the black president" and by "black" I mean ghetto. That is why he avoided the sharptons of this world before 2008 election. Obama should not step into this otherwise he risks damaging his image on a "cultural" level.

#29     Mar 23, 2012
  10. Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He acted within the letter of the law.

Such laws are designed to protect the law abiding majority from the drug-dealing, gangster minority.

Obama is a racist for condemning Zimmerman, and Obama should go back to Africa if he does not like our laws.

#30     Mar 23, 2012