Treyvon Martin issue is starting to irritate the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Rabble rousing seldom delivers justice, but it does make a good payday for the race pimps.

#11     Mar 23, 2012
  2. How long before some numb nuts fascist Murdoch paid GOPpers wants to make contraceptives a controlled substance.

It's for all those egg's safety ya know.

#12     Mar 23, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Black leaders are trying to emphasize Zimmerman is white, while his own family says he is hispanic. Note the pains blacks are going through to emphasize his whiteness, this shows you where the real racism is these days.

This sort of thing happens everyday black on black, but when a hispanic does it, oh my we are all racists.

I can't stand black people for this, they gotta have their racism. It is their defining obsession which gives them meaning and control instead of actually trying to be productive.

#13     Mar 23, 2012
  4. Clueless.

The guy will be charged AND convicted.

#14     Mar 23, 2012
  5. If we take this story and change one thing, make Zimmerman a black guy, would this case be national headline news?

Over 40 people were shot in Chicago last weekend. The majority of which were black on black shootings, yet this barely made it out of local news reports.

#15     Mar 23, 2012
  6. JamesL

JamesL

From news stories:

a Spanish speaking white man

a white man from mixed parentage

a white man with some Spanish blood

a white Hispanic

you get the drift. He must be white in order to perpetuate this dialogue. Ignore the fact that he comes from white father AND a Hispanic mother.

By that logic, Obama is just a white man with a high concentration of melanin.

#16     Mar 23, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If the Justice Dept can ship thousand of assault rifles to Mexico it can certainly charge Zimmerman with a federal crime. Who is going to stop them?

#17     Mar 23, 2012
  8. Some of the irritating aspects are:

1. The "media" is usually showing the kid's 12yo photo. He was 17 and a football player, not some little 6th grader.

2. A witness has said "The black kid was on top of Zimmerman and punching his face". Doesn't sound like a poor little docile kid that got shot for absolutley no reason (other than so-called Walking While Black bullshit).

That being said, Zimmerman should have never followed and harrased the guy, unless he was actually seen throwing a rock through a window or something. Just walking through a "white" neighborhood by himself isn't too much cause for hassle.

At the very least Zimmer ought to get slapped for being a dumbass wuss.

#18     Mar 23, 2012
  9. Zimmerman was just trying to protect the neighborhood because of all the recent break-ins. Trayvon was the bad guy who attacked zimmerman.

And also, lets look at the neighbors. I heard the 911 call of zimmerman screaming for help and then the liberal media saying it was Trayvon, even though zimmerman told police he was yelling for help and nobody helped him.

The neighbors were too scared to even look out their window when they called police. They just heard the yelling and they called police. That gives you an idea of how bad things must be in that neighborhood with these little gangbangers running around terrorizing everyone. It wasnt until after Travyon was shot that the neighbors finally came outside and when they spoke to zimmerman he just said "call the police" This is how good honest people act. They dont run away from the scene.

This is how little punks act. I pulled this from Trayvons facebook page (before they pulled it down)

[​IMG]

#19     Mar 23, 2012